• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

What up guys just joined this website and I just bought my first gun an mossberg 715t flattop. I was wondering where to buy a foregrip for it. Thanks

Got mine on eBay for $9.00 with free shipping, it is about 4-inches so it fits in my tactical case without having to take it off. Amazon is a good resource too!

my foregrip came off of amazon. it was $8.?? shipped. i like i because is has the slideout for the laser/light pressure switch and a small storage area inside that can hold matches, extra batteries, or something else.

Here's my 715t! Wanted to give it a little paint before I posted a picture of it I've always liked the tan/black colors the tactical rifles so I decided to paint it that way. Few more things to touch up and it'll be done. Enjoy! :D

Attachments

• 728495_533986109956360_711358688_o.jpg
    728495_533986109956360_711358688_o.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 568
Thanks! Was looking to get a black fore grip instead of the tan one to kinda contrast the rail covers on the quad rail. What do you guys think??

I was thinking of doing the same thing, but then I would have to wrap the entire rifle so I don't paint above the mag well. I would want the "top of the mag" to be tan as well.

Heres my Mossberg 715t

Please no hate for adding a carry handle to the flat top, I figure I can have the best of both worlds as long as the handle is removable.
I still plan on getting a light/laser for it and I am considering putting the red dot back on but thats still in the air.

Any suggestions gladly welcomed.

Attachments

• photo (6).JPG
    photo (6).JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 538
New gun owner who's first purchase is a 715T. Have been looking over the posts here for a few days to get some ideas. All I can say is wow ! Once I get mine set up I will post. Thanks for all the great info posted here.

Back