• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Handlebar Moustache!

In my future? I am unafraid. We have begun a cult movement. You saw it here on Mossberg Owners first!!! :D

LOL!! Yea, I'm digging all this "behind the scenes" of a guys thoughts. Now I know what NOT to do in situations when Harvey does something I don't like :)

You can tell Jennny everything! I do not care, I'm very open about my thought process and what I'm gonna do... ;) You dont scare me! Hahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!

She'll just roll her eyes and call me an idiot! :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm enjoying this thread a lot but I'm not going to grow one. I used to grow a full beard over the winter. I tried this year and I couldn't make it past the first week befiore it annoyed me too much to continue.

I can promise this though, when I get my new phone, the BroStache will be my first app. :lol: :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe-Y-zSd5gs[/youtube]

I just downloaded it. Its free. And if you share it on Facebook or Twitter you unlock more staches! It has a handlebar one!!!

Rossignol said:
You can tell Jennny everything! I do not care, I'm very open about my thought process and what I'm gonna do... ;) You dont scare me! Hahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!

She'll just roll her eyes and call me an idiot! :)

damn..mine goes straight to calling me retarded...i guess my history doesnt help much

but at least she doesnt care what i do with my hair, as long as the smooth parts stay smooth...if im growin a mustache or something and my cheeks or something outside the designated "growth area" gets to spikey i get complaints

robtech87 said:
Rossignol said:
...if im growin a mustache or something and my cheeks or something outside the designated "growth area" gets to spikey i get complaints

How does one define the designated growth area? ..... For anyone that has problems, I have the product for you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbHU8qOy2c4[/youtube]

Rossignol said:
Holy crazy tool!

"Holy crazy tool" That's a good one. :lol:

Someone please tell me, this is not real right? I mean, there are not people who really use these things are there? :? :?

EP, I wanna know too. If so, I cant believe I've been doin it wrong all this time!

ps I just finally got some moustache wax. Its plenty long enough that I have strays, and when its raining, it gets all frizzy! :lol: But seriously, I just got moustache wax. Michelle, Jenny doesnt know yet. You can tell her though, I'm not afraid of her!

I'll try to get new pics this weekend!

Back