• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Vegas Shooting!

I kind of hate to drudge up an older topic, but I was speaking to someone today about some of the videos and things that had been linked in the topic and I was going to copy the links for him to watch.

I went back through the topic because it would've been easier for me to find that way than to look them up at youtube again, but please look at all of the broken and missing links throughout the topic now. Almost half the content is gone. Not just that I originally posted, but others posted too is missing now.

I kind of hate to drudge up an older topic, but I was speaking to someone today about some of the videos and things that had been linked in the topic and I was going to copy the links for him to watch.

I went back through the topic because it would've been easier for me to find that way than to look them up at youtube again, but please look at all of the broken and missing links throughout the topic now. Almost half the content is gone. Not just that I originally posted, but others posted too is missing now.
Purely coincedentle, nothing to see move along, go play video games or watch tv.......

Big Brother is looking out for our best interest, that you can be rest assured. Those images would only scare us, and we dont need that kind of trauma in our lives.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Back