• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's going on with the Canadian Convoy?

Canadian rail and dock workers could go on strike in sympathy, don’t ya know . . .

So Truedeau refuses to meet the truckers to discuss their grievances, then he resorts to name calling, now as more people join the protests, local officials pick up the baton and continue Trudeaus' dirty work. This is becoming the norm everywhere. Shut down the voice of the people, then when the people push back, move in with force.

Police stop the truckers from being refueled?

That works both ways folks.

Here's what needs to happen.

Truckers should stop delivering gas and oil and food immediately. Just take the truck home and park it.

That works both ways folks.

Who will best weather the cold?

Airport workers should strike too. Keep those politicians from hiding in the Bahamas.

Nobody’s gonna fly in either, if they can’t fly back out because of a strike.

I'm already hearing that tow companies are refusing to send heavy wreckers to remove trucks...so that's a start.

The best thing that could happen right now would be for ALL the truckers who aren't in these protests to just park it and walkaway for a few days....see what happens then. If there were a few other industries that were willing to stick their necks out, we could make some $h*t happen pretty darn quick I'd guess.

Unreal times man...unfortunately the msm will never let it see the light of day. Too bad.

Unreal times man...unfortunately the msm will never let it see the light of day. Too bad.
And, for what it's worth I think it's extremely important to record these things. I wish though that the bystanders were able to better keep their cool...if you have no intention of physically interfering in the arrest then keep your distance and keep an unyielding but civil tongue in your head. Especially if you want to capture as many minds and hearts as possible...part of this is beating these people at their own game. Make the police look to even supporters of mandates as though they are aggressive and unreasonable.

You can tell both those cops were rattled and so they should be. They're doing wrong, even if it's been rubber stamped by the authorities. I hope they go home and hate their job tonight and for as long as it takes to resign.

EDIT: I am ardent supporter of law enforcement as long as they are enforcing the LAW...not edicts that contravene our basic rights. As incidents like this increase, maybe more and more LEO's will start re-thinking their oaths. Do I wanna wear duty boots or jack boots? Do I wanna arrest old men for horn honking or chase down a robber or a perv?

Last edited:
Back