• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's your beverage of choice?

Made the score of the year today. Came home with two .750L bottles of Weller 12...

This is some of the best tasting bourbon ever made, but damn if it ain't hard as hell to get ahold of...

Dude....where do you keep all these delicious drinks? Your good with pix....

Oh man...sad night in ripville....I forgot I drank the last of my Jim Beam Black. Now I have nuttin. Well...I do have a bottle of Seagrams VO from 1976 (aged 6 yrs.). Ah...why not. I'll take a glass out....
I had another glass of the VO last night in honour of my pops birthday...he would have been 70.

Salute!

I have been sitting on this one for 15 years give or take a few. Back then Evan Williams Single Barrel was winning the Malt Advocate magazine domestic whiskey award every year. I would buy one of each. It's a pretty darn nice sipping bourbon.
11150270_10204198715911612_2029687877159605896_n.jpg

,,,,,just might have a taste,,,,

house might be sold,,,,they sign tomorrow,,, keep yer fingers crossed.

108360-800x600-Tequila_shooter.jpg

Getting out of the Peoples Republic of NY is drink worthy Mossy. Good luck and Cheers!

Last edited:
GRRRRRRRRR.

One deal fell through,,,,,,,good news,,,,,2 more bids today.

Time for a sip,,,,,,,

Tequila-shot-glass-with-salt-and-lime.jpg

Hang in there Mossy...it will sell and you can get really ripped.. Perhaps a little Mossberg persuasion for them to sign on the dotted line. ;)

I can see the headlines now........old man arrested at real estate closing for putting his shotgun on the table. LOL

So I'm watching the movie John Wick with Keanu Reeves, and I see his drink of choice on the table....those who know.......know.

NCM_2581.JPG

Back