• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Glock

LOL! That's funny right there.

Actually, I just got back from the LGS. I went in there looking for a service grade 9mm for a buddy and saw a LNIB Gen 3 G27 on the wall for $399. I told the counter guy about my used Gen 4 I got from him and what it was doing to me. He offered me $350 for the Gen 4 that only had one mag and was a little beat up from the previous owner. I jumped all over that. When he brought out the box for my new G27, there was 2 more mags inside with the Pearce pinky extentions. He kind of him-hawed around for a minute, then said, "Well your getting a Gen 3 with the Gen 4 package." I told him thank you and walked out. As little as they give for trades, it was very nice to kind of stick it back to them a little for once.
Got home with it and have been handling it. The Gen 3 feels so much better in the hand to me than the Gen 4. Hopefully it will shoot good and not pinch the crap out of my hand like it's predecessor.

I am the same way. My G41 is the only Gen 4 I have. If they made it in a Gen 3 I would trade in a minute. I have had a Gen 4 G21 and G27 and really did not like either one.

You guys suck. I have been bitten by the glock bug. All these years I stayed away, after playing with my new gen 3 g30, I want more.

Actually want a G19 because 9mm is cheap to shoot, and would not mind a full size G20.

Can borrow some cash from anyone ?

Interesting how folks view things and how we do things for different reasons .
The only reason I own a Glock is because it is the best way to get into a decent 10mm platform
There are people only own 10mm because they are a Glock

If one was inclined one could probably could type people just based on firearm purchases, caliber choices , shooting habits.
General classes based on gun knowledge
Subclasses based on things like money investment vs.DIY (reloading, building' gun smithing, wood working, casting)
Probably make some bucks being a gunownerologist.

"see your problem is your balance is off, you have purchased too much 1911 and not enough CZ. Either, sell a couple guns and buy more CZ , run your credit up for some CZ.
This will also help you polymer absobtion rate as you will have more steel pistols to choose from. The reason you balls shrank is because not enough iron intake...that comes from either a 1911 , CZ or a nice revolver"

You guys suck. I have been bitten by the glock bug. All these years I stayed away, after playing with my new gen 3 g30, I want more.
Actually want a G19 because 9mm is cheap to shoot, and would not mind a full size G20.
Can borrow some cash from anyone ?

Sorry brother, I'm broke...

I want a G19 for my wife. She likes the feel of my G23, just not the recoil.
Glocks are my go to EDC/ HD pistols. I have handled or shot and/or owned just about every major manufactures offerings and have came back to Glocks for my autos.
That said, I love a good revolver, and in my opinion Rugers are the most robust and S&W the "prettiest". :)

I want a Vaquero Birdshead in a bad way. Aaaannnddd a Redhawk Kodiak Backpacker.
Wait a minute......... Glocks! That's what this thread is about. Sorry. I took us off track.

I shot a stubby Alaskan some time back. It was a painfull round to shoot...and I have never been scared of recoil

I thought someone here had a buddy that had one.

That one got sold....it was a stubby and one of the top 5 of my all time favorite handguns, the grip on that gun rivals any grip ever, I could just instantly shoot that gun like I shot it everyday

I love hickok45 videos. I would love to hang out with that guy for an afternoon.

Snubby 44 magnum just does not interest me at all.

Back