• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. PjayUK66

12G Cartridge Interruptor Different Designs?

Hi all I have an old 600AT 12G that I use for hunting here in the UK. Its a great gun but recently has suffered from occasional feeding problems. I ordered a replacement interceptor assembly (part no 631000230) and a cartridge stop (part no 631000119) from Brownells thinking it would be a...
  2. PjayUK66

Mossberg 600AT Wood Stock

I'll post up some pics later today, I am at work at the moment. I am going to hit it with primer tonight and see how it turns out.
  3. PjayUK66

Thank you, I dont feel so bad now about giving it a camo spray job!
  4. PjayUK66

Hey Guys Quick question, does anybody know what the wood is Mossberg used for the 600AT furniture? I have removed mine and commenced stripping it ready for a Krylon camo job (its my hunting shotgun) but the grain actually seems pretty nice. Though it was beech but not sure!
  5. PjayUK66

C-LECT Choke Question

Thank you for your advice, I have managed to get a replacement bead from the guys at Havlin. Had it delivered to my hotel while I am in Texas on business. I'll install it when I get home, I guess I'll need to take the gun to a pattern plate as there is no index scratch on anywhere on my choke...
  6. PjayUK66

Firearm Photo Gallery

Here's a pic of my two old ladies and favourite shotguns. Use them for everything from hunting to clays here in the UK. 1936 Belgian browning auto-5 and my Mossy 600AT
  7. PjayUK66

Great Service from Havlin Sales!

Lovely people, really helped me out with advice. Mossberg parts are hard to find here in the UK so it's great to be able to get what I need when in the USA.
  8. PjayUK66

Great Service from Havlin Sales!

Hey Guys Just wanted to write up a short note to say what a great experience I have had dealing with the guys at Havlin. I live in the UK, but travel to the US alot on business and happen to be in San Antonio next week. I emailed Vic and Havlin and he gave me excellent advice on a new forend...
  9. PjayUK66

C-LECT Choke Question

Great point, thanks..
  10. PjayUK66

Greetings from the United Kingdom

Thanks everyone, took the 600AT out on the clays yesterday and it performed flawlessly. Also had my browning auto-5 what a fun pair of guns go shoot..
  11. PjayUK66

C-LECT Choke Question

Thank you that's really helpful..
  12. PjayUK66

C-LECT Choke Question

That's precisely where mine is but it goes all the way into the barrel.
  13. PjayUK66

C-LECT Choke Question

Anyone?
  14. PjayUK66

C-LECT Choke Question

Hey guys can I ask a question to those more experienced with the 500's than me.. The front bead is missing from my 600AT, it has the ribbed barrel and a C-LECT adjustable choke. The gun works fine now i fixed the trigger thanks to the advice from this great forum! I bought a bead from a gunshop...
  15. PjayUK66

First post from the UK and I need some help!

Hey MikeD thank you that does really help me. So now I know what the part is that is faulty, clearly its the spring that you mention. I need to look for a replacement, so will take a look at Brownells to see if they hold one. Would you know the proper name for this component so I can be sure...
  16. PjayUK66

Thanks for the info, but i still don't understand what part of the trigger assembly actually depresses the lever when it's fired? Surely the spring can't do that?
  17. PjayUK66

Thanks guys for making me feel welcome! My first post is up regarding a problem i am having with my trigger! Glad to be here and when i get her fixed up looking forward to using it!
  18. PjayUK66

Hey Guys Greetings from England, my first post here and I could use some technical advice please. I picked up a Mossberg 600AT yesterday for next to nothing, the gun is in excellent condition but the owner said it had developed a problem recently where it wont rack once fired unless the action...
  19. PjayUK66

Hi Guys Quick hello from me over here in the UK. I bought my first Mossberg yesterday an old 600AT New Haven, wanted it to just try a pump gun out as I have never owned one. Having a few problems with it not being able to cycle the action after the gun is fired unless I depress the action...
Back