• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Battle Rattle

Re: Condor Outdoor: Shotgun Reload Pouch

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Here's some info on the vest I ordered. Mine's coming in black, but I'll probably order another one as soon as the A-TACS model is available...

Condor Tactical Cross Draw Vest

Tactical Cross Draw Vest

The Condor Cross Draw Vest is built to be sturdy and customizable both in fit and for use with additional, modular attachments. The vest features a total of 6 magazine pouches that are all easily accessible, 3 for rifle magazines and 3 for pistol magazines. The cross draw pistol holster is cable of carrying most medium-framed pistols.

The vest is mounted on tough nylon mesh material which aids in ventilation and the rear, double ply mesh allows for the addition of a hydration bladder. A built in carrying handle allows for easy transport when not wearing the vest. Heavy duty webbing in the rear allows for modular attachment of other pouches.

Description :

- Right side has 3 ammo pouches, above the ammo pouches, the right side has a large shell carrying pouch and a shooting pad.
- Left side features a pistol holster capable of carrying most medium-framed pistols, 3 pistol magazine pouches which are fully adjustable to the height of most normal-sized magazines.
- Vest is mounted on tough nylon mesh material which aids ventilation.
- Shoulders on vest can be adjusted with long velcro strips, and also have 2 mental D-rings for the attachment of carabiners or other material.
- Vest zips up in front and can be secured additionally with a pistol belt (included) threaded through the loops on the bottom.
- Interior of vest has two zip-up document pockets left and right.
- Rear of vest is double-ply mesh which allows for the addition of a hydration bladder.
- A carrying handle is provided as well as strips across the back for the addition of camouflage material or other pouches.
- Left and right sides can be adjusted for width via drawstrings.

Available Sizes :
M/L (Up to 44" chest size )
XL/XXL (Up to 52" chest size)

Available Colors : O.D., Black, Coyote Tan, ACU

The link is for dealers only, i'd like to inquire about one, they seem pretty nice...what's the price and does the cross draw come in L.H. as well?

I went with the one L.E.S. posted and I'm very happy with it. I was thinking about the Crossdraw but I knew I would want to change it up to fit my needs. Not sure if all the components are movable with the Crossdraw.

Edit**
I take that back. I went with Voodoo Tactical on the vest.

On the crossdraw that I have all the pouches are fixed in place. Only the holster is removable...

Thanks, those are just some chemlights......light sticks. They work good for reading maps and even making your way place but you have to have your eye adjusted to the dark for a bit. They don't throw a bunch of light so its not terribly easy to spot at night like a flashlight would be. If you have a few you can do several things with them from marling road junctions at night to lighting up you camp, dimly.

Got a Grey Ghost slim med pouch on the way and it will go on the left.

Hopefully to hang off the gun safe all its life....its my minuteman bag

Ah ok. I have seen some people use tubes for peroxide, etc.
Good idea, I'll have to throw some in my kit as I start putting it all together.
If I do a backup rig, I'm going with that style for sure.

Couple more things came in the mail.
Condor brand on all 3.

MA36-009 A-TACS Roll up Utility Pouch.
y6ehate4.jpg

MA26-009 A-TACS Gadget Pouch
u4yhu8yh.jpg

MA40-008 Multicam H20 Pouch
u6e8yreh.jpg

H20 Pouch is made for something like a Nalgene Bottle. Most likely won't go on my rig but thought I would post it here.

If you guys have any question or want to see more detailed pics, let me know.
Getting pretty close to done, might add a couple of things on the back. Something that I don't have to get to easily.

Looks good 3 skulls
The picture I put up of the PIG chest rig is an older one.
The gadget pouch is cool, I usually don't go for Condor gear but I did get a chance to handle the gadget pouch and its solid. I bought it and put my chemlights, batteries and 3x magnifier on QD mount in it. It sits where the chemlights and carabineer were.

On the other side of the mags I just finished a Grey Ghost slim med pouch with a C.A.T , Hyfin chest seals, Clox injection applicator, Israeli bandage, compressed gauze , triangle bandage, 4x4's , disposable sterile skin stapler and a suture kit.

With the CZ in it ,40 rounds of 9mm, 210 rounds oh 5.56 , map, compass, everything listed it weighs 15 pounds.

The rest of my kit is a Camelback Mule..... holds 3 liters of water and various other little things like fire starting materials, Streamlight pro, small knife sharpener, 2.5x 1st gen night vision , one MRE and a Sawyer Mini filter that filters up to 100,000 gallons of water. It hooks to the Camelback hose, screws to a water bottle or has a straw you can use to drink directly from the water source.

I like it much better than a vest because its a lot cooler as far as over heating and if you want you can sling it on your side or back for a weight shift. Most people I know with a vest pack it with way too much crap.

I did a 6 hour hike with it all and my AR in steep rocky ground 3000 to 4500 elevation this last weekend and it all rode real nice , wasn't too hot, but the weather was only in the 60's. It will be good in the summer too and the water weight will disappear quicker.
first thought with the chest rig was the old saying that ammo and water is all that's needed for the slaughter but I need other stuff being in the middle of the Cascades and other than my circle of fighting friends, if the SHTF around here its going to be a guerilla war so a little self sufficiency is necessary.

Last edited:
My FIL lives near Nashville now, you might get me as a neighbor depending on where it starts if it starts so make room in the foxhole !.....it would be my honor for you to inject me with Celox lol

I'm still following this stuff here too! Goodness, I've missed a lot! It seems there's been lots of new stuff hit the market just in the last year.

I recently traded my Camelbak lbv to a friend for a couple bikes which I gave as Christmas gifts to some church friends who have 6 kids!

But this is what it looked like when last I had it,

1526133_10201497418692431_1898264395_n.jpg

1499442_10201497418172418_1431247291_n.jpg

I currently have a Navy issued lbv with not much on it, most everything stays in my back pack which I've kept with helpful stuff just for winter with the driving I do to commute to work. If anyone comes across and extra IBA let me know!

And yes that is my kitchen floor but the vest isn't over two feet.

Really cool stuff fellas!

Last edited:
Hey Oli,

The paint held up well, it got a little worn in a couple places, like in the first pic you can see a couple areas on the shoulder pads.

Back