• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Beretta

Holy cow man! That is a great collection! Someones been busy winning the lotto....
;)

Oh holy smokes man, those are beautiful!

The 92 FS is still one I really want!!! I recently saw one like the stainless model you posted... the Beretta is the only 9mm I've found that really fits my hand.

Snapped some new pics of the 92s...

^ She's wearin her Rip's Grips! :lol: Thanks again ripjack, you the man!!!

Wowzerz...they look great! The grain is really poppin out now!!

I just got some jigs made up for the 1911 grips. I wonder if I can have one made for the 92's...

Yeah man, they're lookin mighty fine!

Don't know much about jigs, but I've got a few extra sets of factory plastic 92 grips layin around it you need something for a template...

I love the stainless Tomcat, LES. I was looking at a used one in blue, but he wanted $375 for it. I want the Alleycat with the XS front night sight.

The Tomcat is nice.

A bit on the snappy side, kinda feels like a firecracker going off in your hand. I'd steer clear of older used blued Tomcat models though 'cause they're notorious for cracked frames. My absolute favorite of the bunch is the little .25acp Jetfire. With the SA trigger it blows my mind how silly accurate it can be. I can always find .25acp ammo on the shelves too... :D

Well, the Beretta Gods have smiled on me once again. :D

Walked into my LGS today and there sat an early U.S. production blued 950BS Minx .22 Short. Importation of these little boogers from Italy was banned in '68. There were a good many produced in Brazil that were imported into the States as well. Production began in the U.S. in 1978 in the Firearms International factory in Accokeek, Maryland which soon after became the home of Beretta U.S.A. Inc.. My slide is stamped Beretta on one side and 'made by F.I. Ind.' on the other. It's a pretty rare find and is easily in 95% condition with the only notable wear being on the magazine and plastic factory grips. Have a set of rosewood panels on the way. The bore has a mirror polish and the rifling is absolutely beautiful. This .22 short Minx rounds out the collection of Beretta tip-up pocket guns for me. Was really hoping for a polished nickel finish, but there's no way I could pass this one up without regretting it later...

Commercial M9 with surplus NOS military slide.

Sent from my Proctor Silex Toaster Oven using Tapatalk 2.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362267996342.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362267996342.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 165
Yes Sir, the Minx is .22 Short.

I love these little Beretta mouse guns for their signature tip-up barrels...

Here are a couple others...

- 3032 Tomcat .32acp
- 950bs Jetfire .25acp
- 21a Bobcat .22lr

Very late to the game.

I've always like the beretta 92's in all their assorted flavors, but I finally picked up a decent 92FS Centurion from a friend of mine.

It's smooth as butter. I don't hesitate to acknowlege the smoothest semi-auto I own.

According to Beretta's serial number date indicator, was released in very early 1995 with factory trijicon night sights, and the mag is dated the day after the Clinton AWB was enacted.

This one is now wearing a ReCover grip that adds a light rail and a standard length M9 surplus barrel that I threaded so I can use my can on it.

A few little interior tweaks such as wolf trigger spring the 92 D spring to lighten the pull.

Nice little shooter. Slide feels like it's on roller bearings.

aVbfWxa.jpg

Back