• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Condor Outdoor Tactical Gear

Re: Condor Outdoor: MOLLE GEAR

Here are the details on the drop-leg platform. Picked it up at a local spot for $17.95. It makes a great base for attaching a wide variety of gear...

Drop Leg Platform

The Condor Drop Leg Platform provides a modular base point of attachment for mission critical duty gear pouches. The size and layout are ideal and the quick release buckle allows for easy detachment. The 1.5 inch leg rig straps also feature side release buckles.

Features:

- Five rows of webbing.
- Quick side release buckles allows detachment without removing duty belts.
- Doubel 1 1/2" adjustable webbing leg rig straps, also with side release buckles.
- Leg straps feature anti-slippage rubber stitching.

Available Colors :O.D., Black, Coyote Tan, Multicam

A-TACS is listed as "Coming Soon" on their site...

I knew someone had a good selection of stuff, couldn't remember who though. Thanks!

Yes Sir.

Condor doesn't sell anything off their site, but it'll give you an idea of what's available. All the stuff I couldn't pick up locally I've ordered from lapolicegear.com. They seem to have the best on-line prices and they carry a wide range of the A-TACS gear

Re: Condor Outdoor: Shotgun Reload Pouch

Sn3aKyGuY said:
oli700 said:
sweet, i want a couple for my dogs rig
I don't know about putting ammo on a dog. I could see putting a med kit or other supplies, but God forbid you get in a situation where your dog runs off/gets taken or killed while equipped with 50/100 rounds on it and someone uses that to harm someone else or you. I don't think I'd be comfortable with that, just my $.02 though. I could see the benefit of it if you were just going out for a fun day of shooting, but that would just worry me.

I think i follow you.....you mean like a battle or something?

oli700 said:
Sn3aKyGuY said:
oli700 said:
sweet, i want a couple for my dogs rig
I don't know about putting ammo on a dog. I could see putting a med kit or other supplies, but God forbid you get in a situation where your dog runs off/gets taken or killed while equipped with 50/100 rounds on it and someone uses that to harm someone else or you. I don't think I'd be comfortable with that, just my $.02 though. I could see the benefit of it if you were just going out for a fun day of shooting, but that would just worry me.

I think i follow you.....you mean like a battle or something?
I mean any day of the week out of the blue. People are crazy and you never know what's going to happen. Say you're out on public land hunting and you send your dog out to flush some game. Next thing you know you hear growling/barking then a gunshot and a loud yelp. Next thing you know some cray guy comes out of the tree line carrying your 100 rounds of ammo you had on your dog. Now you have the 2-3 rounds in the gun and maybe a handful in your pocket while crazy dude is armed for bear. Likely to happen, no ... possible, sure.

You always gotta play the What If Game in your head. For you the risk may be manageable and you feel comfortable heading out like that. If so, more power to you man. I'm not saying it's wrong, I just know I wouldn't do that.

I posted this one up in the Magnum Research thread a couple weeks ago. Picked up this drop-leg rig for my Desert Eagle MK VII. Cost me $25 and easily fits the enourmous MK VII and oversized mags...

Tornado Tactical Drop-Leg Holster

It's fully adjustable and will fit nearly any mid to full-sized handgun even with a light attached...

Tornado Tactical Leg Holster

The Condor Tornado Tactical Leg Holster features a wrap-around design to fit pistols with mounted lasers or flashlights. It is a great choice if you want to stick with one holster but utilize a number of different firearms. An adjustable pouch on the front of the holster will house an extra magazine if you so desire. Consider it for range usage as well as tactical duty.

Description :

- Wrap-Around design to fit pistols with laser or flashlight mount.
- Retention system with additional velcro strap to secure weapon.
- Fully adjustable leg strap with non-slip rubber lining and quick release buckle.
- One magazine pouch, with adjustable velcro strap.
- Will fit Medium or Large size pistol.
- Fully adjustable

Available Colors : O.D., Black, Coyote Tan, ACU

Recently added in A-TACS...

That holster is sexy. I wish it had two drop straps instead of one to prevent it from sliding/walking, but then again I'm just picky like that. I'm sure it'll work just as well when fitted correctly.

Thank you Sir,

It's one helluva holster for $25, especially considering that it'll fit nearly all of my handguns. The double horizontal straps really keep the rig secured in place. They're rubber lined on the inside surface and I haven't experienced any movement at all...

Sn3aKyGuY said:
I mean any day of the week out of the blue. People are crazy and you never know what's going to happen. Say you're out on public land hunting and you send your dog out to flush some game. Next thing you know you hear growling/barking then a gunshot and a loud yelp. Next thing you know some cray guy comes out of the tree line carrying your 100 rounds of ammo you had on your dog. Now you have the 2-3 rounds in the gun and maybe a handful in your pocket while crazy dude is armed for bear. Likely to happen, no ... possible, sure.

You always gotta play the What If Game in your head. For you the risk may be manageable and you feel comfortable heading out like that. If so, more power to you man. I'm not saying it's wrong, I just know I wouldn't do that.

I suppose anything can happen although that seems a bit farfetched in my woodland activities. I never let him loose, yet… and I certainly wouldn’t set him free with my ammo :lol: although it would be cool to get him that trained to just stick by my side with all my ammo needs. It would be funnier if I trained a 100+lbs wolf hybrid bird dog. :cool:

:lol: Hey, I'm with you. It does sound crazy, but then again before 9/11 who would of thought anyone would be crazy enough to hijack 4 planes and crash them into various targets. I guess we should stop hijacking LES' thread now. :p

Man, killin me with the ATACS! Have I said I think its possibly the best camo I have seen! :D

Dont forget the ATACS bdu's!!!

Great lookin gear too LES, I gotta see that rig put together as soon as you get it!!!

...and the Sidekick pouch...

I loaded it up with a few tools:

LED Flashlight
Multiotool Pyer
Magnifier
Tweezers
6 piece mini screwdriver set
11 piece hex key set
Ratchet driver
Ratchet extension
11pc driver bits/holster

Still need to pick up an AR field repair parts kit to add to the mix.

Awesome reviews on all the equipment showcased SNIPER !!

Thanks for taking the time and effort to run this thread by us...well done and thought out !!

WOW! I'm impressed, nice work puttin it all together! I really like the way you got the sidekick loaded up too!

Not sure if it's the same company or not, but I picked up this Condor Parang Machete on the recommendation of one of my bushcrafty friends. It's a hefty piece of kit. I put an edge on it yesterday so now I can shave with it if my razor goes dull on me. :D

IMG_0114.jpg

Back