• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Fienstein to introduce Assault Weapon Ban

Another thanks Nitesite...good read. I also think a lot of the current flames will die off over the next month.

Here's a billion reasons not to disarm...China is calling for U.S. civilians to be disarmed. I'd sure it's needling us because of our complaints on their human rights record. Regardless....I'd rather face a Chinese invasion with my Mini-14 than a pitch fork.
http://www.infowars.com/communist-chinese-government-calls-for-americans-to-be-disarmed/

Countries have refused too even think about a mainland invasion because of our firearms ownership in the civilian sector! Could you imagine the hell that would be faced if Lil Kim for North Korea thought he was the big dog on the block and came at us?? Haha I'm calling "checkmate" now US wins

Re: Connecticut School shooting.

Yep. Heard it. But I think it will ring on deaf ears because the people that are against guns won't listen to anything that contradicts their ideas. Good lord, we have enough examples of people not willing to listen and compromise everyday just by watching Congress and Senate act. I have no idea where this will all end up.

Paul

LOL. That "dude" was a chick and man you should see their website. LOL. Talk about SHEEP!

But you know what? Something else happened there. Someone let the woman in with that big ass banner.

Paul

I have been in there a few times.
Nice store with a big inventory of used rifles and a lot of reloading supplies.
They also do a lot of Radio Advertising....This is not good advertising.

raven01750 said:
LOL. That "dude" was a chick and man you should see their website. LOL. Talk about SHEEP!
The dude was first, standing right in front of the podium with a big banner, then when they drug him out I he yelled a bunch of canned one liners…..then the chick came in

Raven01750 and other Cali members, you better get ready, from what I read your state is getting ready to enact all kind of draconian gun laws. Ir's the insane people running the asylum in your capital.

Yep. The words "Illegal to own" has been mentioned which of course means that people in possession of certain types of firearms would be required to turn them in to the nearest police station or face jail time.

It's kind of why I was asking about "What would you accept" which got merged into this thread somehow. I was hoping to hear some ideas like every owner with children had to have an approved firearms safe or anything that gun owners could toss out so as NOT to loose our rights to purchase and own the various types of firearms we love to play with. But I got the usual. I won't give up anything. So, I might loose virtually everything if some people have their way.

I'm actually very concerned that my 930 w PG and 7 + 1 could easily make the list. I love that gun. Three barrels etc to do virtually anything I want. Well, wish me luck. Because the way California goes the way the country goes eventually.

Paul

raven01750 said:
It's kind of why I was asking about "What would you accept" which got merged into this thread somehow. I was hoping to hear some ideas like every owner with children had to have an approved firearms safe or anything that gun owners could toss out so as NOT to loose our rights to purchase and own the various types of firearms we love to play with. But I got the usual. I won't give up anything. So, I might loose virtually everything if some people have their way.

Why must gun owners always be the ones to compromise? What have anti' s given up?

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

I edited the first post in this thread to add Obama's youtube video reply to the white house petition for gun control

Well I'm one of those guys that doesn't want to give up anything. I find and I think history shows that when a right is given up or taken it never comes back and the original reason for taking the right is still there. The '94 ban was definitely looked at by the left as a start. Thankfully voters punished the libs in Congress in '96 and it had the sunset clause. We had posts here before the NRA announcement about putting cops in schools. I'd give up some tax money for that. I wish we had a bone to throw them but we don't and it wouldn't slow them down if we did.

Looking at some of the places with the toughest gun laws and they have the worst gun violence. DC and Chicago come to mind. We already have laws on the books to deal with illegal guns on the streets. Why do they never go after them? We know about straw purchasers and seem to do little to nothing about them. You have a mass shooting and the left's answer is punish the law abiding. It all makes me think that this isn't about making things safer. That's just a reason they know sheople will buy. It's about power, people control and eliminating the Constition and the Bill of Right. Just my .02$

Good video John. Thanks for adding it. I am going to take his advice and will be writing my Congressmen and Senators (I was going to anyway).

It's typical, I have yet to hear from one person, anywhere that can tell me how another "assault" weapons ban will prevent another mass murder. In the year after the '94 ban, they just took off bayo lugs and flash hiders and just kept making them.

John A. said:
I edited the first post in this thread to add Obama's youtube video reply to the white house petition for gun control

I enjoyed watching his eyes move left to right as he read the teleprompter.

It's sad and utterly disappointing, but the simple truth is that he looks more sincere than the top of Wayne LaPierre's head as he addressed the nation earlier today...

Why must gun owners always be the ones to compromise? What have anti' s given up?
Because they don't have guns and don't care if you or I do either.

Sigh... Never mind. But were out numbered.The liberal media smells blood. And we could loose a lot. And the people that are the so called voice of gun owners are idiots. Just my thoughts from what will probably be the first state with over twenty million people to tell me to turn mine in.

Paul

raven01750 said:
Because they don't have guns and don't care if you or I do either.

Sigh... Never mind. But were out numbered.The liberal media smells blood. And we could loose a lot. And the people that are the so called voice of gun owners are idiots. Just my thoughts from what will probably be the first state with over twenty million people to tell me to turn mine in.

Paul

i'll be damned if i ever give mine up.

Back