• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: Plinkster

Thanks Shooter, yeah I photographed it just before I took it upstate for new years. I do it with knives, guns, turkey calls what ever hunting equipment I buy. Im a commercial product photographer and have been for over 20 years, i would rather photograph this stuff it keeps me happy???
Thanks for the compliment

Re: Plinkster

Your experience definitely shows in the photo! Great lighting and composition deserving of a first reputation point in my opinion...

My persuader with upgrades

Lazy Eyed Sniper said in the new member welcome area that you guys liked to see pics of the Guns. This is my persuader with the Phoenix Tech Field stock (not kicklite) and another with my new scabbard on it. My only other gun to this point is an old Marlin Model 60. My uncle got it before he went to Viet Nam I'm told, and it has tens of thousands of rounds through it. I used to have a SKS that i pulled out of the plastic myself, that I sold (talk about regret). I have since taken the remote of of my flashlight/laser, cannot decide if I like having the remote enough to risk a snag..probably not.

Attachments

• shotgun.jpg
    shotgun.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 352
  • shotgun1.jpg
    shotgun1.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 351
Re: My persuader with upgrades

Sure looks like it'll do the job with authority!

Nice build, and thanks for taking the time to shoot, edit and post pics!!!!!!

How is the cheekweld with that buttstock?

Very nice.

Thanks for the pics.

I find the cheek weld surprisingly comfortable! The angle of that and the pistol grip are better than the original setup for me. Just picked up a heat shield from a buddy of mine at the range for free! He happened to have an extra that he didn't need anymore. What are the odds of that.

Awesome rig and thanks for the pics!

I have that same scabbard in black.

Sure do love seein pics, and the Persuader!!! SWEET! Looks great, thanks for posting, and you cant beat a deal like that on the heatshield!

My 500 Tactical Persuader & Tactical 22

Just a quick pic of my 500 & 715t. Just got the 22 today so no accessories...yet. They have been ordered. :lol:

mossy4.jpg

Re: My 500 Tactical Persuader & Tactical 22

Nice little collection you have there. Let us know how you like the .22 after you give a shot. ;)

I'll be sure to do that. It'll be 22 day at the range this weekend. I went out of town this weekend to visit my mom and found out she had kept 2 of my old 22's. I brought a 30's Remington model 41 single shot and a Nylon 66 home with me. Neither one has been shot in about 25 years. Got them cleaned and ready to go.

Ha! I love when that happens. Free guns. Woo!

Re: Tactical toys

Mine's not a Ruger. Can I post a pic of it anyway? :D

Attachments

• Browning 5_5 Target 02a.JPG
    Browning 5_5 Target 02a.JPG
    245.6 KB · Views: 367
Re: Tactical toys

Longslide, Thats sweet!

Welcome to Mossberg Owners!!!

Back