• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Photo Gallery

thanks guys! the shotty came like that. It was a quantity overrun weapon that was destined for the USMC. Since too many were made, they released 1500 or so to the public. Do a google search for Mossberg 50474 you can get a little more detail about it

That makes sense then.

I can see the military adding the QR code to help keep track of each weapon.

Sig Sauer SP2022

003-11.jpg

Marlin Model 60

001-15.jpg

Baikal 12ga (AK47 style shotgun)

009-7.jpg

The trusty 535AT
005-9.jpg

few more of my goodies
Rock River Arms AR15, Lee Enfield No1. MkIII, Mosin Nagant M44 Carbine
2012-02-23_06-54-28_639.jpg

German K98 Mauser, Russian SKS
2012-02-23_06-54-47_754.jpg

I have the exact same beavertail and light on my G19. With my shorter barrrel the light extensd out a bit furthur.

I want to know more about the samurai sword handled umbrella. Is there more to it or is it just for looks?

Cool, I love the GFA and TLR-1s on my G34 too. It's my HD gun/plinker at the moment.

As for the umbrella, it's nothing special and is purely for aesthetic purposes lol.

a601421b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1911Auto said:
My friends call my place "Neighborhood Watch HQ" lol.

a9255ac3.jpg

That sure is good use of your furnace compartment (dry/warm), and that looks like a locking doorknob on the door. Very nice, good looking collection you have there Auto and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the compliment and the warm welcome Paper. I do plan on purchasing a safe in the near-future but this air handler closet works well for now. I also monitor the temp and humidity just in case.

I saw your MK1 a couple pages back, that thing looks great and I hope to add one to my collection soon.

1911Auto said:
Thanks for the compliment and the warm welcome Paper. I do plan on purchasing a safe in the near-future but this air handler closet works well for now. I also monitor the temp and humidity just in case.

I saw your MK1 a couple pages back, that thing looks great and I hope to add one to my collection soon.

I noticed the monitor, great idea. Thanks for the compliment those are great pistols. Being that youre a 1911 fan you might like the Ruger 22/45 models.

PaperShooter said:
1911Auto said:

I noticed the monitor, great idea. Thanks for the compliment those are great pistols. Being that youre a 1911 fan you might like the Ruger 22/45 models.

I will do some more research on them; I know my LGS has some in stock so I will head there and check them out. It's funny because my very first gun at 21 was a P95 and it never gave me any issues, but I have not owned a Ruger since.

Well, this being a pic thread, here are some more.

photo4-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

335818_796620679364_75301568_36205408_284916750_o.jpg

72aaf8cf.jpg

30.06, I am very happy with my P250's. I think you will be too.

1911Auto, very nice collection and storage idea. Is that a Jericho 941 or a Baby Desert Eagle?

Back