1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Firearm Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'Photo And Video Gallery' started by DaveinCT, Oct 31, 2010.

1. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Re: Maverick 88 tactical build...nuttin special

Nice set-up!
  2. nitesite

nitesite Average Guy Moderator "Philanthropist"

Re: New Pic of Full Collection

Now that is just plain funny! You guys effin' ROCK and I get my inspiration from y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Real. :cool:
  3. shaner

shaner .270 WIN

looks good to me ,
  4. shaner

shaner .270 WIN

sweet bunch of toys man
  5. KentuckyWindage

KentuckyWindage 20g

Very nice!
  6. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator Sponsor

Dude, I'm really diggin that heat shield too!
  7. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Great looking colt hock!! too bad about the paperwork though...
  8. ChrisdudeSR

ChrisdudeSR Copper BB

Here's a start to my collection. Slowly but surely. There like tattoos. Can't have just one.

Attached Files:

9. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

10. GLN305

GLN305 Copper BB

Thanks fellas! I looked at many heat shields before I bought that one. I am hoping to put a few rounds through it today. I will report back.
  11. Itsricmo

Itsricmo .30-06

+1 on the heat shield too! Hows that Talon Grip from ATI feel?
  12. nitesite

nitesite Average Guy Moderator "Philanthropist"

Very compact firepower!
  13. John A.

John A. Unconstitutional laws are not laws. Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

All guns are special
  14. GLN305

GLN305 Copper BB

The pistol grip feels great, I think I made a really good choice and ATI makes great equipment. I have yet to fire it since shooting clays at local ranges doesn't make sense with a short barrel, just need to hit the indoor range and put some slugs through it.
  15. Itsricmo

Itsricmo .30-06

I like shooting clays with a short barrel! Get some buds together and have at it! I do pretty well, due to the fact that the shot spreads out quicker haha
  16. Spdu4ia

Spdu4ia Copper BB

New member/ new build

Just picked up a Mossberg 500 18.5" pistol grip pump at the last gun show and threw a few parts at it. Totally changed the feel and I wouldn't change a thing. I'm kinda new here so tell me what you think.

Now that this one is done, on to the AR project...

[​IMG]
    -
    [​IMG]
    -
    [​IMG]
    -
    [​IMG]
    -
    [​IMG]
  17. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator Sponsor

Re: New member/ new build

Holy Smokes man, thats hardcore anti-Zombie hardware right there! Hows it feel to shoot with the elevated sight line? That cheek riser has to help I'm certain!

Nice machinery and welcome to MO!!! ... where zombies dont stand a chance! :D
  18. Spdu4ia

Spdu4ia Copper BB

Re: New member/ new build

The cheek riser is absolutely necessary when using the flip up sights or the red dot. When you drop the cheek pad to its lowest setting you can see the bead sight und the rail too (although I doubt I'll ever do that).
  19. Ubuu

Ubuu Copper BB

This is currently my home defense system. A Mossberg 500a I bought last week, used, for $199 and my "Cold Steel" Walking Cane-Sword. I plan to shortin the sheath on my cane because it's a bit long for me. I carry it almost everywhere because I have a bad knee and well...I cannot run from a fight. It's definatly NOT a "Wall Hanger" sword. It'll cut a person in half for sure.

I've always liked the idea of a sword because well, swords dont run out of bullets :p

[​IMG]
  20. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Very nice!

I've always had a fondness for edged weapons as well...