• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Mossbergers. Clear skies and 21 this morning. This afternoon we could get some sleet or snow, maybe even some freezing rain. What ever we get it is not supposed to amount to much.

Cadd, how's Judy doing ? You are staying busy as usual.

Marilyn is going in this afternoon to get her eyelids operated on. She has had cataracts removed about a year ago . Now the eyelids. Hopefully she will have a much clearer picture of things after this.

I hope you all have a great day and be vigilant.

Good Morning Mossberg Owners !!

Looks like aother grey start to the day here in the Keystone State...currently only 29 degrees...rain to come.

Enjoy your day...

Good morning guys.

@ripjack13 so how was the surgery?

My wife seems to be doing a bit better but she has problems that don't have any real cure. Well hell, so do I. We deal with it.

At least she's not so dizzy and she is reasonably happy too, because things are getting done that she wanted to get done.

We have been interviewing contractors And discussing plans for our new kitchen. That is going well and I'm having some more exterior paint & trim work done on the house.

Anyhow I've been too busy to think about much else right now. You folks have a nice day and stay safe.

Good morning fellas. 22 and clear as I type.

Rip, hope you are feeling well this morning.

Cadd, you are either up very early or very late. Good morning to you. I hope the wife is feeling well today. You are way too busy these days for being retired.

Have a great day fellas and be safe.

Good Morning Mossberg Owners !!

Woke up to an ice storm this morning...everything was glazed like a donut.

Finally reaching 32 degrees as we speak...then this stuff will melt... and then re-freeze tonight.

Crazy damn weather...

Good Morning fellow Mossies. I am bushed and am going to hit the rack now.
Be careful on that damned ice, Shooter.

Good Morning MO's!!

Far from spring here, clear today but looking like another snowy drive comming up on Friday.

Good morning Mossberg lovers. Clear skies and 25 presently. We are headed for mid to high 50s today and low 60s tomorrow.

There is a prepper expo in town this weekend. Not sure if I can make it, but certainly hope I can find the time. It should have some cool ideas and things I have not thought of.

Anyways, ya'll have a great day and be safe.

Good morning Mossberg owners.

Since I've been having contractors come to the house everyday I have been up early every morning. This is not something I enjoy unless I'm going fishing. There has been no fishing.

But the warm sunny weather has been perfect for sanding and painting.

So far all the front fences have been painted on both sides and all the trim on the front of the house has been sanded or replaced and painted.

Yesterday we took down some wrought iron to sand and paint, and we bleached out all the rust stains from the driveway.

We also interviewed another remodeling contractor. So far I have been impressed with each one that I have interviewed.

I know enough people in the business that I will ask around about these guys and figure out which one to hire.

Cadd, Is there still time for me to bid on your remodeling?

I do patriotic art.
images

And security.

images

Drop me a line anytime.

It's throbbinglike a mofo now. and ringing off the hook....every beat of my heart makes a ring sound.... Dizzy/light headed today. weird. took the jockstrap off. lots of ooze. yukky really, so don't think I'll be posting a pic of that.
I need a shower.

Good morning Mossberg forum residents. Clear skies and 41 this morning. High later in the low 60s. Unfortunately tomorrow the high is supposed to be 25, and only about 30ish on Sunday.

Good grief Rip, I hope you are feeling better today.

Have a great day and stay vigilant.

I interviewed one more contractor today but most of my time was spent moving heavy stuff around in the Boatyard area so that I can work on these doors.

11389.jpeg

Good morning folks.

More heavy moving today, more grinding, and I put up a sunshade temporarily because it's bright and sunny with temps in the 70s.

1518291001935718742543.jpg

There's my crappy old ryobi table saw, to which I added a router.

Good morning friends of firearms and Mossbergs in particular.

Yesterday was a dreary old day with clouds all day and light freezing drizzle a couple of times. The high was about 25 or so and might only be 30 today. Oh well, spring will soon be here.

Have a great day and be safe.

Back