• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg friends. Cloudy skies and 65 this morning. That should be close to the high today, then more of the same tomorrow.

Have a great day and stay safe.

The temp is 69 under cloudy skies in Tulsa. The high today is supposed to be 70, then drop to about freezing by 5 pm this afternoon. Might even have some freezing rain along with it. This could be an interesting day for sure.

Hope you all have a great day and be safe.

Yesterday I got my first Feb cycle ride in. Temp 68F. It was a slow survey for craters and critters.
Found very few winter potholes and no livestock. I'm very happy the way the roads on this route held up over the winter. I hope the rest of my routes did as well.

th

Mornin fellas...
It's going be a busy week for me. I hope ya'll are keepin warm...

It was 69 here at 7 am, now it is 50 and raining and falling like a leaf in October. Low in the high 20s tonight with a chance of freezing rain.

Global warming!!

It was 65° today. And tomorrow will be about the same...nice.
It would have been noce for a nice long cold winter, to get rid of the bugs, but I think now, it's going to be a buggy summer....

Good morning fellow Mossberg lovers. 29 this morning under cloudy skies. High today of 33 with a chance of more precipitation.

It will be a good day to work inside.

I hope you all have a great day and stay vigilant.

Good morning Mossberg fans.

Well it did get down below freezing Tuesday night, but last night was bit warmer.

I would love to go shooting today because it's turning out to be warm and sunny, but it looks like I'm going to go grocery shopping and pick up my security doors from the powder coaters then reinstall them.

I was watching some of the Jesse Ventura interviews last night.

I think this guy should be the Secretary of Defense. We'd actually be defending our people instead of sticking their necks out all around the world.

His views on American politics and corporate malfeasance on the international stage closely mirror my own.

Like Ventura I am an independent and I have always voted for a third party and never for a Republican or Democrat.

If I had lived in Minnesota I would have voted for him and I certainly would have voted for him for president.

American politics is what it is largely because of the fact that criminal money interests promote and fund the campaigns.

Ventura proved that a man who can make sense on the podium can win without kowtowing to either political party, if he can simply get into the debates which are controlled by the two major parties and the Crooked media. He handily defeated Republicans and Democrats who both had 10 times as much money to spend campaigning.

Good morning folks of Mossberg. 32 and cloudy with a high of 45 or so forecast today. Looks like we are headed back in the right direction.

I remember watching "The Body" wrestle when my kids were growing up.

I was ok with his politics. Reminds me of someone else.

Have a great day and be safe.

Good morning, Mossberg buds. 71F. Just got back from another ride on the two-wheeler. Nothing exciting, but that is exciting in itself, if you know what I mean.

Good morning everyone. Cloudy and 41 . We have had about 4 inches of rain the past two days and more is on the way. At least now the temps are warm enough to keep it from freezing.

Ya'll have a good day and keep your powder dry.

Mornin....

I got my powder drying out near my fireplace...:eek:
Just kidding....

Grandson is here! Going outside to play in the mud....

Stay warm fellas....

Good morning all. 35 and blue skies this morning. I'm surprised I remembered how to spell blue , it's seems like forever since we started a day that way.

There is a gun show in town this weekend, but unfortunately I am working.I have a part time gig helping a friend that owns a couple of rental houses. I wish I could go, but I need to make a little money to set aside for the next show. It's a vicious circle I tell ya.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy your day. Be safe my friends.

Good morning fellas. We have bright sunshine again this morning and 45 degrees. The high later should 62ish. The whole week should be decent temps with more rain midweek.

I hope you all have a nice day.

Back