• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Gratuitous MVP Photos

Pic of my buddy shooting my MVP Predator

Bobby_zps3198acc9.jpg

zagmp03 said:
24carat, I really like that cheek riser! Hand me down, or did you find it somewhere?

Hand me down from my Uncle Clarence. He lived in a GM mini motor-home. Florida in the winter and his Southern Indiana woodlot in the summer. He subsisted off of the land by hunting and fishing. He carved his own crank baits and was an amazing cook of all game he took.

He was also a severe alcoholic and died of a massive heart attack while driving with a BOC of .35 !

man id love me a muzzle brake on mine! how much did it cost to get that done?

zeuce said:
man id love me a muzzle brake on mine! how much did it cost to get that done?

I'm guessing you are talking to me zeuce? That is a Witt Machine clamp on. He also machines threaded brakes.

http://wittmachine.net/

His prices went up about two months ago but if you are on his email list he has 25% off sales occasionally.

Yes it is a Godly One at that ... The mounds are in between the two poles the light spots I will try to start a new thread On it with more Pics DD almost for got Thanks L E S P M Me and I would be happy to take you out for some trigger time

Here it is finally got all the parts in ( CCOP quick detach bipod ) ( UTG quick detach scope rings ) & ( Burris 4.5-14 x42 C4 plus scope . Can't remember brand of sling . Took it out today run some rounds through it still need to find a good round . Would like something in 62 grain for long shots & Nock down So far today I shot some 5.56 /62 grain fmj @100 yds ( didn't group well ). 223/55 grain varmit ( same result ) & 5.56/55 grain that shot a three group " touching " at 100 . If anybody has load suggestions I'm all ears ( factory loads )

Attachments

• IMAG0162_BURST001.jpg
    IMAG0162_BURST001.jpg
    955.7 KB · Views: 31
At my Brothers Gun Club, the shooting vice is horrid to work with, I would recommend bean bags rather than this.

bxnx.jpg

bxnx.jpg
24carat, All I have seen in the ads for the MVP is a green camo stock. How would I get a brown as pictured. I am planning on getting my first MVP and I do like the brownish look. It looks more like natural wood.

24carat, All I have seen in the ads for the MVP is a green camo stock. How would I get a brown as pictured. I am planning on getting my first MVP and I do like the brownish look. It looks more like natural wood.
I believe the new ones manufactured have a brown color scheme to them. My MVP is a brownish laminate stock.

@old Post #9 .....looks awesome in black. I was wondering if it would be possible to plastidip the laminate stock as I plan on doing this as soon as I get my hands on an MVP of my own. Glad to see it works.

Back