• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hobbies

Yep, I hear you... I had a banshee, 400 ex, blaster and 2 raptors all worked through the years & after beating my bodys @$$ I sold em and bought a Yamaha rhino... I smoke a nice cigar and trail ride...its like a mini jeep and best of all....i cant wheelie it & haven't got hurt on it once. .... [emoji2]

nice, I grew up on dirtbikes .....then raced a little Hare and Hound. Had a better than average pile up tore both my MCL's broke a foot. Never was quite the same after that picked up quads. Got a sportsman 600 twin....really cool for mud holes and hunting, working, crusing.....fun but it didn't trip the wire for me

so I built up a fuel injected 700r to go faster than it needed to for some places. Here in Oregon you got the biggest coastal dunes in the country, 3 hours east and you're in old growth forest handle bar width two track with elevation changes of 3000 feet every few miles on some trails

then three more hours east and your in some of the most killer high desert riding ever

a little mix from around the state

Damn dude....that is a real nice quad and i can only wish to ride somewhere that nice.... we finally got 1 o.k legal place to ride here in NJ after years and its real expensive .... so I usually have to drive 2-3 hours to PA ..... I used to ride my quads anywhere cause i could take off before getting pinched....but the Rhino is not so nimble [emoji6]

42d6bd4645fb92c53ed5dcbcd121b78f.jpg

d5d566d361c708db5b258b6591185fc8.jpg

My other 2 besides shooting & more shooting ....
Heres a pic my last ride at a place in PA .... & my favorite special occasion cigars .... Opus X lost city or a limited edition Tony Soprano cigar [emoji57]

Heard that...

But a cool hobby all the same...

Do you braze them together...?

Back