• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Home on the Range. (PICS & VIDEO)

Re: Range day

So, this the official range day thread now? :D

DSCN0586.jpg

DSCN0588.jpg

DSCN0591.jpg

DSCN0590.jpg

Sn3aKyGuY said:
So, this the official range day thread now? :D

DSCN0586.jpg

DSCN0588.jpg

DSCN0591.jpg

DSCN0590.jpg

Sure! If m24shooter is ok with it. Post away :mrgreen:
Got to break in the M&P 22 yesterday, Mrs. K-Dub loved it.
iHljipEaPZYy5.jpg

Mrs. K-Dub ringing steel at 25! She needs a higher grip :|
ibe4Btpop4y1mj.jpg

NICE fellas! Wish I could get missus what's her face to shoot.

Family Day at the Range

I took the family out to the shooting range this weekend. All in all it was a blast but being the one with the most experience by far it was exhausting. The video is not the greatest because I had to keep helping everyone. lol But hey everyone had a good time and there is nothing like shooting with the family.

After a year of shooting open sights I bought a cheap little scope from Walmart for my son's Mossberg .22 He loves it.

I think my wife and my mom decided they like the LC9 a lot better than the LCR. There was some training that went on. Dad hasn't shot a pistol in 30+ years. Almost got his thumb knocked off until I corrected him. Mom was shooting at the floor a few times. lol.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vmy4tWcu10[/youtube]

Re: Family Day at the Range

Looks like everyone had a blast and nothing beats a day with the family at the range!

Looks like a great day indeed.

I know what you mean about working overtime with less experienced shooters. We take friends and family to the range who want to learn to shoot all the time. I pretty much stopped even trying to shoot on these range visits. Now I just hang back and observe to make sure everyone's safe and having fun. Helping someone learn about firearms is very rewarding. Kudos to you for getting your family out there...

Yeah when I take just my wife and son I won't even shoot. I'll just be with him the whole time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back