• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Maverick 88 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: My Maverick.

Tom396 said:
I like it. D*mn, they sure do ship 'em in big boxes now. :shock: Take care. Tom Worthington.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
i had to look twice.

Re: New 88 Owner here with Tactical Transformation pics :)

I can't see the pics! Must be my puter. Couple of quick questions - is your Mossy a 12 or 20 gauge? I'm looking for the BlackHawk Spec Ops II for the 20 gauge. Anyone know where I can find it - I can only seem to find the 12 gauge versions. I am really looking to accomplish two things - first, to get an adjustable stock so my short-armed lady can have a more comforable hold and pump, and, second, to get a stock that will absorb a fair amount of the recoil - after shooting about 10 hollow point rifled slugs with my slug barrel, my shoulder feels like it got hit with a baseball bat! :)

As far as I can tell, the tactical stocks seem to accomplish both of those objectives.

LJREYES, Where did you get the tactical stock? I've been looking for an adjustable tac stock with pistol grip for my Mav 88 20 gauge. Seems easy to find for a 12 gauge.

Re: New 88 Owner here with Tactical Transformation pics :)

Blackhawk only makes their stocks for 12ga.

However, they will fit your 20ga Mav88. The 20ga receivers are a bit more narrow than the 12ga so there will be a slight overlap, but it will fit and function just fine...

Here's picture of my Maverick 88. I put the following equipment on it:

Houge overmolded 12" LOP buttstock.
LaserLyte Tri-rail
Streamlight TLR-2 Light
TacStar 6 round Side Saddle

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21362148977.203841.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21362148977.203841.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 786
hi, i'm new here..Here's picture of my Maverick 88 i got for $125.00 from a friend :D
2013-03-04170915_zps8baeb42b.jpg

hello and welcome to the club from NY. nice looking Mav. thanks for posting pic.

That's a sweet looking heat shield! :) Now I gotta see if they make it ghost ring sights. I want to see what they are like but no one I know has them, and Gander MTN. is basically sold out if all tactical style shotguns...

Semper Fi my Brothers & Sisters in Arms.

Back