• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

FINISH MY 500

FINISH MY 500. DAILED IN FOR 50YRDS. BEANBAG ROUNDS AT THE READY FOR HOME DEFENSE.

Attachments

• DSC03756.JPG
    DSC03756.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 982
Re: FINISH MY 500

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum deplt1 !!

Turned out real nice...

Re: Finally Finished......I Think!!!

Sweet man, I really like it!!!

Let everyone see your 500. Here is mine.

Attachments

• IMAG0188.jpg
    IMAG0188.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 1,009
  • IMAG0189.jpg
    IMAG0189.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 1,008
Re: Lets see them 500s

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum EDP1 !!

Nice Mossy... :cool:

100_2551.jpg
Ill play if I can use my Maverick.

Welcome to MO!

Looks pretty good, what sight is that?

I understand why some choose to go with bean bag rounds and other less lethal.

PaperShooter, is that the Hogue forend and we already talk about that? :lol:

The paint looks great too!

Rossignol said:
I understand why some choose to go with bean bag rounds and other less lethal.

untill they take out some dirt bags eye and he takes them to court and wins because he can never work again.....Or they whip out a gun and blow them away before they realize they arent actually shot....then I dont understand so much.

Welcome to the forum all the same

Well, in some cases, the living quarters are in such a way that penetration through ones own residence and into the next is not only a concern but a possibility. Additionally, while some folks know and understand the need for an HD plan, arent ready to commit to taking a life.

I understand in these regards the choice for less lethal ammo.

Otherwise, my preference is always going to be for 00 buck. I cant say I'm willing to risk not stopping a threat immediately and Ohio is a castle state where its implied that some dirt bag turd helping themselves into ones residence is intent on doing harm and shooting, even fatally, is justified.

Rossignol said:
Well, in some cases, the living quarters are in such a way that penetration through ones own residence and into the next is not only a concern but a possibility. Additionally, while some folks know and understand the need for an HD plan, arent ready to commit to taking a life.

I understand in these regards the choice for less lethal ammo.
I know, there are lots of solutions to this situation that don’t even involve a firearm if one wants to be less lethal. If someone shot me with a bean bag I would probably kill them if I had a gun because I would think I was getting shot at with bullets. I am just saying if you pull a gun be ready to die and if you go out shooting bean bags that would suck lol …

My 1st post, I usually just lurk here from time to time.

Mossberg 500A - 18.5" barrel has been ported choked and back bored by VangComp; Mossberg factory Ghost Ring Sights (front sight replaced with XS tritium night sight); Mossberg factory heat shield; Old, old really old Surefire foreend; Tacstar Side saddle; Vang Comp Safety; Eagle Gunstock shell carrier; Hogue Short LOP stock.

Mossbergshotgunpics005.jpg

Mossbergshotgunpics004.jpg

Mossbergshotgunpics002.jpg

Mossbergshotgunpics001.jpg

Back