• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: Went to get shells and look what happened

That always happens!! It never fails that you walk out with more than intended! Looks great!

Elvis Presley knobs? That's awesome... I love Elvis!!

Thanks guys.

It only came with one modified choke. The manual says that it uses the accu-choke system so I assume they're the same deal. Took it trap shooting yesterday and put 75 rounds through it. Fun to shoot and accurate.

Modified is about perfect for a "non-serious" trap shooter. Heck of a gun. Congrats!

your good to go, back when i started trap shooting that is the gun i started with, shot it for several years and did fine, then the bug hit around 1980 and i bought a nmossberg 500 trap gun the model with the high rib, shot it good for a couple years , then i got the bug to spend more money and went browning bt 99 plus , be careful its an addiction just have fun ,

Shooting Trap with a 500 is a fantastic way to start out (I did :cool: )

So did you ever get the shells??? :lol:

Now that you mention it, I am having a hard time finding buck around here. Kind of surprising considering the time of year.

Mossberg 500 Personal Defense series

I saw an ad for a pistol gripped, 500 12 gauge with 8 shot tube/20 inch barrel and thought I would share.

I think it's the first time I have seen that particular setup.

Pretty good price too.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/1779.php

Re: Mossberg 500 Personal Defense series

Looks familiar... ;)

Mossberg 500 Cruiser...12 gauge...20" barrel...8+1 (2 3/4")...circa 1995...price paid: $195 OTD... PA Gun Show

MOSSBERG500CRUISERsmall-1.jpg

Thanks for posting John...glad to see it has appreciated in value !!

Re: Mossberg 500 Personal Defense series

Yep! Thats a decent price these days!

I have the Persuader/Cruiser combo. I actually traded a dog for the gun several years ago! $300 worth!

Yeah man, it used to be the Cruiser... weird.

Thanks for postin it John! Its definitely goin to continue being a popular model!!!

Finally Finished......I Think!!!

Here is my completed project. I spent a few hours on the DuraCoat to get the right combination of colors I was after. I finally decided to use the Leupold Dark Earth & Magpul OD Green. Let me know what you think.
-Mossberg 500 w/18.5" Barrel
-GG&G Single Point Sling Mount
-Aim Sports Top Rail
-UTG Aluminum Forend
-Magpul Angled ForeGrip
-Surefire Mini Scout Light (Not Pictured)
-Magpul MBUS (Not Pictured)

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 957
Re: Finally Finished......I Think!!!

I like it. I like the combination of colors, it gives it a nice contrast.

Re: Finally Finished......I Think!!!

that looks great! i really like the dark earth color.....very nice.....

ripjack13 said:
chance338 said:
Thank you all for the compliments on the shotgun. I am really considering redoing the whole thing in flat black. Should I???

NOOOOO!!! that looks great just the way it is....just get another shotty and do that one in black... :twisted:

Back