• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

Just saw this pic. The 930 is looking good! Is that a Sightmark Mini-Shot Pro I see mounted on the rail there?

Thank you Sir, it's shoot'n better than it looks.

That's a three year old Mini Shot, but not the Pro. I have run this thing on my 590, 930, and one of my carbines for the last three years and it's still alive and well after thousands of rounds. The finish has worn off in spots on the housing, but that's just from me whacking it on my safe door, range tables, etc. Guess that says something for its durability. Ended up back on the 930 when I put the ATI Raven stock on it. The comb adjustment gives me a perfect cheek weld and line of sight to the dot...

Cool. I am thinking about a setup like that when I put the Mesa on my 930 SPX. I have 2 Mini-Shot Pros, so I am thinking if putting one on in front of the LPA rear sight as long as I can get some sort of co-witness. I know you get co-witness out of a Bushnell TRS-25, but not sure about the Mini-Shot.

Well a bunch of people in the new members section wanted to see pics of my new 930 SPX. They will have to come here to look at them. Bone stock out of the box.

xe1rag.jpg

vfjguf.jpg

Enjoy !

Moin (Hi)...

Her comes the new guy (I think *1963 is not soo new ) from Germany with his brandnew 24" 930 JM Pro "Tactical Series".
The Series is renamed I think? First time if I've seen the JM she comes as "Signaturen Series"!?
The pic is from after disambling and cleaning and now in condition "combat ready" ;-)
Tuesday is the first range day and I'm really excited.
Till now I shot with my Browning O/U and a borrowed 930 SPX, 590 A1 and Benelli M4.
Have some ideas for modifikations (stock, forend rails, fiberoptic like a ghostring and ceracoating in... maybe Krytek Typhon) but... step by step.

0Kt5Zy.jpg

And a pic from me in action with a borrowed gun. I think this was the 930 SPX.

MUfVgb.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up a 10-shot 930 JM Pro #85118 a couple days ago. Of course, it's already sporting the signature Mossberg Owners decal...

It'll get a detail strip, clean, and Frog Lube tomorrow and I'll take it out for a trial run on Sunday morning. Can't wait to get out there and heat it up...
Sick decal! I want one one my JM Pro!

Here's a pic of mine as she sits right now. Getting ready to add an XRail to her after Christmas. So far all I have done is open the loading port more so I can do load2's and quads, added a Nordic XXL end cap to give me 10+1 instead of 9+1, added a match saver, added a GG&G follower and GG&G flashlight / sling mount. Stickers that are her are from a local AR manufacturer that I shoot with and am friends with the owners and staff. They used to make recievers for Spikes ad Colt.

Screen Shot 2014-11-13 at 6.21.15 PM.png Just recieved my Esstac Shotshell Card, was really leary on the velcro, but if you get the industrial strenght stuff and it's strong, I can pick my JM Pro up by the shotgun card. So just a recap, JM Pro 24'' with a Weaver Rail, SightMark Micro Green Dot, Two Esstac Shot Cards is what she wears right now. To come will be a Rib-Rider Low Rider Rib Mount, Aimpro Tri-rail and a Magpul AFG and possibly an MS3 sling to follow. Here is how she sits right now.

Here's a pic of mine as she sits right now. Getting ready to add an XRail to her after Christmas. So far all I have done is open the loading port more so I can do load2's and quads, added a Nordic XXL end cap to give me 10+1 instead of 9+1, added a match saver, added a GG&G follower and GG&G flashlight / sling mount. Stickers that are her are from a local AR manufacturer that I shoot with and am friends with the owners and staff. They used to make recievers for Spikes ad Colt.
That's a nice piece of equipment! I think I'd have gone that way but (hate to say it) got all the weight in the SPX with the add ons that I can comfortably manage. GOOD lookin' gun.

Thanks for the link, How about tuning the internal components up? Does anyone know how to or what parts have you replaced internally to increase the efficiency of their 930?

DSCN1669.jpg

DSCN1670.jpg
Love that safety! I just installed a Mesa Urbino Stock tonight, and manipulating the safety isn't impossible with the factory safety, but my guess would be easier with this safety. Are you able to install the safety backwards? So the ridge is closer to the stock? Great looking piece!

Back