• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

OR3GUN Marine Spacer Tube for Mossberg 930/935

Little project I am working on. I have been modding my JM Pro for a while now, little by little. I had already black Nickel Boron coated my bolt group and carrier latch. Ordered 2 raw un anodized marine spacer tubes from OR3GUN. 1 is the competition version, and the other is the multi use version. Went ahead and had them, my extension tube and my piston Nickel Boron coated as well. Polished the tube, piston, and the interior of the spacer tubes. Really pleased with the way it turned out so far. Just got my parts back in from being coated today.

From left to right: stock spacer tube. original competition marine spacer tube. NiB coated competition spacer tube, and NiB coated multi use tube:

And here is the NiB competition spacer tube on the gun:

Now to test her out and put some rounds through her.

I took my JM to the range sunday and on every rapid fire string i shot the last shell got jammed. I was shooting federal target loads 7 & 1/2 .... Is this something that can be adjusted or is the or3gun spacer the fix ?

Wouldnt feed properly, gets cought half way out of the magazine ..... I am running a gg&g mag follower also

Kind of sounds like you may need a stronger magazine tube spring.

Yeah, that sounds like a weak magazine tube spring. It needs to get the shell on the lifter in time to properly feed. Unless your magazine tube has an issue toward the receiver end, a stronger spring is where to start.

@OR3GUN I got my blue marine spacer and am going to put it in to run at a match Saturday ..... I know this has been discussed but how much length do you leave when cutting the mag tube spring ? I read somewhere 12" over is about right ?? Mossberg sent me a larger replacement spring and my origional is kinked so i can't gauge its correct length.... Thank you in advance

Most properly functioning springs end up at about 10-12" longer than the total length of magazine tube and extension. I would start at 14" and cut 1" at a time until you get good feed strength for the last round and the first will chamber with a good rack of the bolt.

Thank you very much for answering so quick.... also I cant wait to run the marine spacer this weekend [emoji106]

94cbc75ca6f860f90c80740dc2ff91d8.jpg

Can't wait to run it at this weekends match....

Back