• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Post Your Patch Pics!

OK, I'm suffering a bit of patch envy. :lol:

The only ones I have are a couple of successful turkey hunter patches and a successful deer hunter patch. I may need to work at acquiring some more.

RipJack, MikeD!!! Post em fellas! It doesnt say post your morale tactical or duty patches, so... hop to it and get some pics! ;)

I have a couple more somewhere, but they arent really any different than what I've already posted so I'm just gonna have ta get some more! :D

I just remembered! I have a bunch of Navy and Air Force rank patches a supervisor had given me a number of years ago!

Gotta find those... I'll get Allison on it! ;)

Found my patches! Allison was no help at all...

I was wrong, they are from the Navy and the Army circa 1990 ish. I know two brothers served at the same time and the Army unit patches date them to the Persian Gulf war, Operation Desert Storm

P194.jpg

On Feb 23 of '91, the 3rd AD Spearhead Division crossed into Iraq with a couple other Infantry divisions, (the 1st ADand 2nd AC) and routed/defeated the Iraqis within 4 days.

I was also given rank patches, and I'm still lookin up the Navy stuff. The unit badge is a red white and black number "2"? And that brother had been busted down a rank at least once.

I'll get pics and see what else I can find and try and date them. My supervisor didnt give me any info on the patches except a loose timeline from when his brothers served.

Looks like the brother who was in the Navy was at one point a Master At Arms 2nd Class PO.

I found the number "2" but have no idea what it means. I dont believe it has anything to do with the 2nd class PO rate. There are also stripes for 12 years of continuous service with good conduct.

I'll try and get pics in the next couple days.

Rossignol said:
RipJack, MikeD!!! Post em fellas! It doesnt say post your morale tactical or duty patches, so... hop to it and get some pics! ;)

I'll see what I can do.

I want this;

military-morale-02.jpg

and this!

military-morale-03.jpg

I know of a place that will make them, but if anyone has a clue where to find one, PLEASE let me know!

Oli! I love those man! I've been tryin to figure out how to put one on my pointer.

Jenny says both glue and staples are out of the question, but I had forgotton the vest!

I need to get him a vest anyway. I wonder if Premier does those vests with reflective strips...

Dude, that looks sweet on him!!!

Back