• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month...(March 2016)

My son and I finished off season 1 today.

We start s2 of daredevil Sunday. Fight scenes were tier one!

Private pile made a great kingpin.

Yes he did make a good king pin! He played the character well, very even but psychotic all the same.

The season 1 hallway fight scene with the Russian kidnappers was one of the most grueling fights I've seen on film in a long time. It really showcased how he can take a beating as well as he can dish it out. Classic DD...

The marvel comics stuff in movies hasn't always been at all good and has actually turned me off of modern wolverine.

Couldn't agree more.

The X-Men movies have turned The Wolverine into some love-sick puppy dog that latches onto whatever female character they throw in the movie. They portray him as a team player that fights for the good of the team and always does the right thing. That's not who he is. He'd just as soon beat the crap out of any of the X-Men for getting in his way as stand and fight beside them.

Glad to see they got one right with Deadpool though. That movie was awesome!

Couldn't agree more.

The X-Men movies have turned The Wolverine into some love-sick puppy dog that latches onto whatever female character they throw in the movie. They portray him as a team player that fights for the good of the team and always does the right thing. That's not who he is. He'd just as soon beat the crap out of any of the X-Men for getting in his way as stand and fight beside them.

Deadpool was off the charts.

Ryan Reynolds nailed it.

I believe marvel green lighted the final wolverine to be R rated. Might be an epic finale

I couldn't sleep so I watched the first several episodes last night.

Another new character was introduced. You guys need to get caught up.

This DareDevil is way better than stupid Ben afflack.

High maintenance baby. Maybe when she takes a nap me and the boy will sneak in episode 1.

Got some things to do today. Including putting a few beers away tonight with my neighbor.

Sunday is all day daredevil and topping it off with the walking dead.

Oh btw. Walking dead has shootem ups. So on topic in the post.

I rule.

This DareDevil is way better than stupid Ben afflack.

I saw that one. Wasn't impressed. I'm unsure about him being Batman now too...he'll probably badly act that one too like the B actor he is....

I just saw the trailer for hardcore henry. It looks appealing to me, cuz I play those kinds of games once in a while.
Anyone else seen the trailer?
Thoughts....

Saw that. Looks pretty cool, although the first person on the big screen for 1.5-2 hours might be enough to make me puke...

...or Wolfenstein.

It's not the first person that does it. It's the fifty foot screen and having no control over the character that'll get you. I saw the above trailer in the theater and it made me wanna puke...

Couldn't agree more.

My boy saw "The Dead Pool" on the DVR and asked how I had it while it was in the theater yet..."Ummmm...it's a Dirty Harry movie from the '80's". He said "that figures".

Back