• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Rifle Collections/ Group Photos

My resolution for this year...to do whatever I have to do to fulfill my resolution for next year.

I'm thinking that will include a full M1 collection....

M1 Garand (possibly with the M1D Sniper)
M1A (either Springfield or Fulton Armory - maybe custom order one out of AZ ;) )
M1 Carbine
M1 Thompson (no - not auto - unless I find a good deal on one)

LOL...maybe even a Benelli M1 :lol:

But, might have to dive to the bottom of the lake to retrieve a few of the others first, for trade ;)

Just a couple of my guns

Here is a picture of a few of my guns. Charles Daly 20 gauge shotgun on top, Glenfield model 10 below and the springfield XD9-sc.
232323232%7Ffp53874%3Enu%3D8%3B%3A2%3E%3A55%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D3869%3C6359932%3Anu0mrj

3 New Firearms - The family grows

Well after picking up my first firearm (Mossberg 500) a few months back, the gun bug has kept me hooked. Im happy to announce the acquisition of 3 new members of my gun family. On Saturday I will be receiving an AK47, a double barrel shotgun and a Ruger 10/22 rifle. Im picking this up from a family member who has had this guns in perfect condition. Saturday we will get the paperwork squared away and 10 days from Saturday I can pick them up (California standard wait). Im super exited. Will definitely take some pics. I know this guns may sound lame to you pro's but it is indeed a big thing for me since I have wanted the AK for a while and a .22 rifle also. After these I definitely need a handgun :D

Re: 3 New Firearms - The family grows

Congrats, Can't wait to see some pics.

Nothing lame about those choices. The AK47 design is aguably the most reliable carbine designs to date and the 10/22 is one of the most versatile .22's you will find.

What did you get for a double barrel? Personaly I'm more partial to the SxS models. I have an old 16G SxS that was my grandmothers that I still take to the field and skeet range on accasion.

I'm with Mike.

Nothin at all lame when it comes to new guns. Congratulations Sir, and I too am lookin forward to some pics...

Congratulations!!! I look forward to seeing some pictures.

They all sound sweet and lame in NO WAY!!! Theyre guns, and you put bullets or shells in them and you shoot at stuff and I cant think of a better way to spend a day!!! :D

Cant wait to see the pics, I'm really excited for you! ;)

my family

Here is a picture of my very modest collection. I am missing my M1A as it is currently being upgraded but oh well. Here are the rest:

IMG_20120715_210836.jpg

left to right: DSA STG 58 18 inch barrel. M&P 15 with troy ff light weight rail, eotech, Diamondhead USA BUIS, BCM CHF barrel with pinned low pro gas block, Vltor buffer tube with Imod stock. M&P 40. Marlin 795 (probably the most least expensive gun I ever owned but by far my favorite .22 ever). An of course my 590A1. I will post a pic later of my m1a when I get it back. Thinking about adding an AK soon. Just thought I'd share. Have a good one!

Re: my family

Nice looking family. I have a glenfield marlin model 60. that is my favorite 22. it's super accurate....and fun as heck!

Nice looking family.

Be careful. I shoot as safely as I can but my family still keeps increasing in numbers.

Thanks guys. The STG58 is a fine rifle. To be honest I shoot it more than my m1a. It is lighter recoil and has better ergonomics (for me anyways). I have a kit and receiver and am going to attempt building one myself ( i have been telling myself that for a year but it still hasn't gotten done) :lol:

I didn't realize I had a problem until this last week when I brought home a Mossberg 715T and a H&R Pardner Pump...and they didn't fit in the safe :roll:

Here are a few from the collection:

100_0032.jpg

100_0033.jpg

100_0066.jpg

100_0203.jpg

100_0380.jpg

100_0456.jpg

100_0485.jpg

100_0521.jpg

t302.jpg

100_0743.jpg

100_0763.jpg

100_0669.jpg

100_0622.jpg

100_0084.jpg

And the latest two:

100_1060_zps3bc6d1e6.jpg

By the way, there's several Mossbergs (or "made by Mossberg") firearms in these photos :)

Thanks...

Back