• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Shotguns: non-Mossberg

JoeRotella said:
Just picked up another shotgun, it is a Beretta A303 trap gun with adjustable butt comb and adjustable stock. It has a 32" barrel and was unfired. Anybody have one?

Don't have one, but I'll bet it's gonna be some fun shoot'n! Be sure to post some pics...

Here are a few pictures of the A-303

33mvc77.jpg

usuv6.jpg

347fou8.jpg

rjr1va.jpg

That is one nice looking piece of hardware!

Just picked up another over/under last Friday -Winchester 101 lighweight 12GA 27"
Nice condition -older gun with removable winchokes - good bluing and nice stock.

Anybody know anything about them?
Value?

Joe

Attachments

• IMG-20120803-00834.jpg
    IMG-20120803-00834.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 631
  • IMG-20120803-00836.jpg
    IMG-20120803-00836.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 631
Oh wow $1200, really?

I see a lawsuit followed by a cease and desist order in their future...

Anyone know where I could get my hands on a cheap H&R 12ga Single Shot with a SB2 frame?

I think something like this:
22905H_R_Pardner.jpg

... would be a nice, REALLY cheap SHTF gun, if I can get one for the right price!

Anything is appreciated!

Thanks,
Rick

Itsricmo said:
Anyone know where I could get my hands on a cheap H&R 12ga Single Shot with a SB2 frame?

... would be a nice, REALLY cheap SHTF gun, if I can get one for the right price!

Anything is appreciated!

Thanks,
Rick

Only found one 12ga on the SB2 frame so far...

CheaperThanDirt

Most of the SB2 frames you find are on the 10ga models...

Thanks LES!! I was shocked by your news about the 10ga, so I investigated and if I can finda post 1987 SB1 frame I will be in the clear too! I am sure you know why I need a specific frame, if not, I am keepin my options open to get into their Accessory Barrel program and only certain frames may be used.

I shall! I am going to check around the few Gun stores and see what they have for used ones. I don't really wanna buy a brand new one to hack up :p if the bore is smooth and shiny I could really care less what the outside looks like

If anyone here has one they are considering sellin/trading lemme know!

Kel-Tec KSG................

I've had my KSG for several months now and I love it.
15 round capacity, or 21 if using Fiocchi mini slugs.
28" overall length with a full 18" barrel.
A little bit of a learning curve to get used to the loading system, but easy once it's figured out.
Using Federal lo recoil T-ball slugs accurate at 100 yds to about 2-3 inch groups.
Using Federal lo recoil flite-control wad 00 buck I get closed fist sized patterns at 40 yds.

Overall, an excellant weapon.
2012-08-28_16-11-24_647.jpg

2012-09-06_12-18-29_211.jpg

Back