• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Why did Dwight set up the doctor to take such a nasty fall? Was it just self preservation or did he have a deep seeded hatred for the doctor? Take care. Tom Worthington

I think he didn't like the doc....

Apologies to the folks that dont get to see the show on Sunday night.
BUT, the title of the thread does state (SPOILERS INSIDE!)
If you don't want to know, then don't read the thread till after you watch it.
Many times this thread explodes right after the Sunday airing.

I think he didn't like the doc....
Pretty sure he did not like the fact that the Dr. had come to terms with who they all became under Negans rule.
Dwight never wanted to live like this. Now with his wife in the wind, he is probably trying to change back (covertly)

That's more like it. Lots of zombies getting killed this week. They sure scooped up a tidy bunch of guns, but of course, it wasn't nearly enough. *sigh* Also looks like Sasha and Tara (?) are about to muck up the whole plan. Take care. Tom Worthington

The more I watch the second half of the season, the more I think the actual battle will be the cliffhanger for the season finale. Everything feels like it's crawling right now. I found last night's episode so boring, I just grabbed my phone and loaded up an NES emulator. o_O

Yeah, it's time for Negan to get his due. We know it's going to happen eventually. But what comes next? Every new clan that Rick and the group encounter is meaner, crueler, and more tyrannical than the previous one. Even the Governor seems like a pretty nice guy now, compared to Negan. Just wondering how the writers are gonna top that.

From what I gather this junkyard group isn't in the comic book. I think they are going to turn on Rick or at the very least not show up to fight.... Like they said... they dont bother, they take.

The comic has the hill top, kingdom and alexandria uniting to fight the saviors. So I wonder how they will pitch this band of weirdos.

And based on watching the scene with Negan and killing the doc... Dwight is definitely going to turn on Negan. Obviously he had to lie to say he killed his wife.... and planted evidence on the Doc to substantiate his story. Whether he liked or hated the doctor is irrelevant IMHO. He needed a fall guy and that guy was the best and easiest way to get one.

Was that a MVP LR I saw in Mischonne's hands when they were on top of the building, just before they fell through..?

it looked to have the Trifecta muzzle brake on it... not standard...

I have to admit. I had a hard time telling that the junkyard group was not the Oceanside group. They are two different groups, right? Take care. Tom Worthington

The Oceanside group are all women. Tara found the group last season and was sworn to secrecy to not tell anyone. I think she is about to spill the beans tho.

Finally got caught up. I can sum up my impression of the last 4 episodes in one word..Meh.

Rosita has become a careless idiot and as much as I enjoy the eye candy I just want to see her ghosted. I could also care less if Rick and Michone hook up but the last episode seemed like a lifetime movie to me.

Aside from the cable scene this season, post break, is about as interesting as season 2 on the farm. The show is becomming too predictable i loved it more when I never knew what was going to happen and who was gojng to die from minute to minute. Its now turned into the typical TV drama. The characters have become to popular and to beloved to just kill of at random.

I still love the Negan character, but even his unpredicibility is starting to become predictable.

That said, there is still enough there to keep me watching. :-D

...I could also care less if Rick and Michone hook up but the last episode seemed like a lifetime movie to me.

So you admit to watching Lifetime channel movies? ;) But I agree: Make War, not Love... :D

I still love the Negan character, but even his unpredicibility is starting to become predictable.

I KNEW he was going to toss the Dr. into the oven--I just KNEW it! I could write this shix! :)

So you admit to watching Lifetime channel movies? ;) But I agree: Make War, not Love... :D

The GF gets on a LMN kick every once in a while so I admit to being in the same room as said programming. I tried actually paying attention once ...the therapist says I'm fine now....but it did require many trips to the gun range, field dressing a deer with a spoon and rebuilding a transmission while drunk to get my mind right again.

I think the new group is gunna screw em over. I don't like em. There's something fishy about em...

Yeah. That leader of the junkyard crowd is a weird one. I realize it is the apocalypse, but that is no reason to start sounding like a robot. Take care. Tom Worthington

I keep waiting for the Starship Enterprise to show up. But since this is the zombie apocalypse, and everyone is infected, the Enterprise shows up on autopilot. When the doors open it's a bunch of red shirted walkers stumbling out. It would be the first intergalactic, time traveling zombie hoard.

Back