• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

I keep waiting for the Starship Enterprise to show up. But since this is the zombie apocalypse, and everyone is infected, the Enterprise shows up on autopilot. When the doors open it's a bunch of red shirted walkers stumbling out. It would be the first intergalactic, time traveling zombie hoard.

I think you ought to write the script for this! ^^^^ :) They MUST be running out story ideas by now! ;)

I keep waiting for the Starship Enterprise to show up. But since this is the zombie apocalypse, and everyone is infected, the Enterprise shows up on autopilot. When the doors open it's a bunch of red shirted walkers stumbling out. It would be the first intergalactic, time traveling zombie hoard.
I'd pay to see that.

Uh oh....someone poked the panda. Oh sure its cute and cudly, but, its still a bear....
Bout time Morgan.....

I could be wrong.... But why do I get the feeling that the group collecting at the kingdom is either:

1) not the saviours, or

2) a saviour satellite group that has failed to notify negan of the kingdoms presence.

You really think Negan wouldn't take a tour?

So the guy's punishment for killing the kid....you have to walk home.

Also, good points WM. Why hasn't the big N showed up there and confiscated all their guns like he did at Alexandria. Bashed in a few heads while he was at it. Maybe he's scared of cats. :)

I think Sasha (?) just died. She went into the savior's building, by herself, hell bent on killing Negan. Then we heard lots of different gunshots. If she isn't dead, she ought to be.

They sure do make that guy who runs hilltop out to be a jerk. If the "coalition" ever does get around to attacking the saviors, they might want to do it without telling him first. Take care. Tom Worthington

Really boring last 3 weeks. Not sure Sasha is dead.... writers love to make that a mystery.

Gregory is a POS in the comics. He's playing that role pretty well.

It's a power struggle and Maggie is winning.

Not a bad episode tonight. Could have been better, but it looks like next week is the epic battle....

They are losing me more and more with each episode.

Nothing ever happens. You think something is going to happen, but nothing happens. It's all a bunch of filler until the season finale.

Nothing ever happens. You think something is going to happen, but nothing happens. It's all a bunch of filler until the season finale.

And that's the rub. It drives me crazy. It always seems like the only episodes worth watching anymore are the season premier, mid-season finale, mid-season premier, and season finale. This show has gotten so stale. They drag out everything. The first half of next season will probably be all about the battle as seen from someone else's perspective each episode.

Personally, I have been enjoying Bates Motel a lot more than TWD anymore. I'm rather bummed this is the final season for the show. So far, it has been really good. Last night's episode was incredible.

Agree. Bates Motel keeps it interesting.

I don't think Sasha is really trying to off herself. She looked disappointed that Eugene provided her with poison instead of a gun or a pointy object.

Back