• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

That was absolutely the most sorriest attack/shootout of all time.

You don't stand there and talk about it for 5 friggin' minutes before you decide whether you're going to kill each other or kiss.

I didn't even finish watching the shootout scene.

Enjoy this season folks.

Not sure if any of you heard, but AMC and Robert Kirkman had a falling out ending in the TWD creator leaving the show and the network. This season is the last that he will have had creative control, steering the show in the direction of his graphic novels. After this, AMC is on their own. You never know it could be good for the show, but it won't be the same for sure...

Bummer.

Missed it last night, Sunday nights are bad for me. Hoping to catch it.on demand this week.

Looks like they were testing their defense. and picking the outskirt patrols apart.

Being that they are very outnumbered using guerilla tactics and smoke/mirror displays of force could be used to get in the enemy's head.

Bummer.

Missed it last night, Sunday nights are bad for me. Hoping to catch it.on demand this week.

You really didn't miss anything. I didn't make it past the 15 minute mark. I didn't watch football either, but was about as appealing.

The talking dead ran for 2 hours. Wow...i liked it. But the show should have been a 2 hour premier. Not the talk show after it....boooo

I found that strange as well.

They gave us an underwhelming one hour season premier followed by an over the top two hour Talking Dead special. I know they were celebrating 100 episodes, but damn I still would have rather had more show and less talk. It's like the spectacle of everything surrounding the show has eclipsed the show itself...

Crappy about Kirkman and AMC.

I found last nights "ALL OUT WAR" to be more like "all out war"...it was certainly underwhelming to say the least. One of the most unsatisfying season openers yet and was so disappointing with all the hype and build up to this point. No conclusion on the double cross by the garbage people of which I really don't give a crap now anyway. Explanations or flashbacks of it would be rather anti-climactic as we already know who won that part.

I think we were all expecting "amazing"...after the season closer and the tiger and that epic kind of crap.

What we got served last night was some hot garbage. I hate to say it as I am a huge fan of this show...but what the hell were they thinking???

EDIT- for spelling and.....

Maybe @LAZY EYED SNIPER is right...after that load of crapolla last night, Kirkman leaving might be a good thing...I don't know. Hate to see the real driver behind the whole thing drop out.

Last edited:
Just caught up with it (we're a day behind here in the UK) and I have to say I was totally underwhelmed... what was all that dream sh1t..?

Why didn't someone pop a cap in Negan as soon as he walked out... or Gregory...

This season has started with a whimper, I hope there is more bang later on..!!

Looks like this season is going to be a lot like last season. "Well, nothing happened this week, but just wait 'til next week, the group is really going to kick butt". But it doesn't. And the cycle continues until the finale, when again, no satisfaction.

european-vacation-big-ben-parliament-look-kids-big-ben-parliament-e1502793065253.jpg

Back