• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Strange, I thought there was 1 more episode this season, but it looks not... so whens the new one start..?
I read this as the finale was so lame I didnt realize it was the finale. LOL

I certainly hope they can get this train back on the tracks.

Am I mistaken, or is the next season of Fear The Walking starting back up before the next season of The Walking Dead? The Walking Dead season finale was on well before the Fear The Walking Dead season finale. "Logic" would seem to dictate that The Walking Dead would have been back on first. Things that make you go hmmmm. Take care. Tom Worthington

Once you accept the whole idea of walking zombies then any other rationalities of production value become trivial.

Am I mistaken, or is the next season of Fear The Walking starting back up before the next season of The Walking Dead? The Walking Dead season finale was on well before the Fear The Walking Dead season finale. "Logic" would seem to dictate that The Walking Dead would have been back on first. Things that make you go hmmmm. Take care. Tom Worthington
Not sure Tom i lost track of Fear after the Mexico compound debacle and split. Ive got alot to catch up on with fear the dead.

The finally of Fear was the "Mid Season Finally"
What aired last night was the start of the second half of the season.

Go Figure!

They weren't sure they'd be picked up for the full season? Maybe the producers only funded half the episodes up front....

Bumpin this up to the top. Gettin ready for Sunday!
There's a bunch of specials on. Anyone watching em?

Enjoy this season folks.

Not sure if any of you heard, but AMC and Robert Kirkman had a falling out ending in the TWD creator leaving the show and the network. This season is the last that he will have had creative control, steering the show in the direction of his graphic novels. After this, AMC is on their own. You never know it could be good for the show, but it won't be the same for sure...

Wow...that's messed up. I just did a bunch of reading up on it.....
thanks for the heads up sniper...

Yes Sir.

Always comes down to money. AMC has made billions with the show. Kirkman and other executive producers filed suit against the network claiming AMC has pocketed revenue due to them totaling more than a billion dollars...

Back