What's new
Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Its after midnight here...that means TWD returns today! Today for cryin' out loud!! After 6 long months...it's finally back!! :lol:

Can't wait for tonight........

cmcdonald said:
ripjack13 said:

I just watched that clip now...omg too freakin' funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

speedyquad said:
ripjack13 said:

how could i have not known about this...thank you...

It makes me laugh every time I see it. :D

you are both quite welcome.

T minus 11 hours!!!!

And...AMC is showing the seasons back to back all day today.

we have had amc on since 6 am...except for a few hours when we went to welcome a WWWII Vet and Purple Heart Recipients funeral procession through our town.

Impatiently waiting for the new season tonight...

this is the only show i can watch the same episodes over and over again

These kind of shows crack me up. :lol: :lol: Perfect makeup, great haircuts, neatly trimmed eyebrows, no problems with toilet paper or other common necessities, unlimited ammo, etc, etc. :lol: :lol: At least I know it's BS, unlike the talking heads on the news. :twisted:

Oh yeah, total guilty pleasure....no doubt about it!!! :lol:

I totally thought the "woods lady" was some sort of hybrid zombie...she looked like warm death. He should have capped her after she stabbed herself, you know she's going to make a reappearance...

clara-the woods lady-was the highlight of the show for me...i was wondering at first if she was a new breed of walker that could talk...

Looks like we're all thinking the same things. After reading and watching some of the preview info before Sunday night, "the new threat" that was mentioned...well I thought she was it or the beginning of something new. Who knows?

Not exactly a riveting season opener, but you can feel the tension 'cuz you know it's the calm before the storm. ;) We'll see what transpires.....

I just watched it today. with out the gazillion commercials. thanx dvr!

I was getting notifications on this topic and couldn't wait any longer!! I usually watch em on the weekend when I have time.

It did seem slow, cept the shopping mall. wooo. if he hadn't of slammed the booze, ??? but it was still a matter of time before one of em fell through.

good opener, I think.

zagmp03 said:
I totally thought the "woods lady" was some sort of hybrid zombie...she looked like warm death. He should have capped her after she stabbed herself, you know she's going to make a reappearance...

I think you are right on about her being some kind of hybrid and coming back on. If not she will go down for the shortest appearance ever. :lol:

I should add that I liked the fact that they portrayed the ongoing attempt to return to a "normal" life.

Although, Rick venturing outside the compound without his Python?.....not likely I'd say!! :lol:

Also, that they've been taking more people in shows an attempt to return to civilization and trust which will add dimension and depth to the storyline I think. All in all, I liked it.

old mossy said:
zagmp03 said:

I think you are right on about her being some kind of hybrid and coming back on. If not she will go down for the shortest appearance ever. :lol:

She's coming back. He didn't crush her head after she stabbed herself, or shoot her with that Python.

No joke, I did have a brief dream of zombies falling through the roof of my house. Didn't make sense because the pitch is so steep though...that was a crazy scene! And I'd like to see what department store can support a helo that size to crash on it and stay there...

I think the threat is going to be them finding hybrids and different variations (including animals) in their search for old whats-his-name...I was also convinced that the boar she killed was some sort of hybrid, although it made sense that she was trying to feed it live to her husband-head. Or maybe....

This show has sucked me in way too far. And I'm going to start asking those three questions to everyone I know that watches the show...

zagmp03 said:
And I'm going to start asking those three questions to everyone I know that watches the show...

Those are some good ones....

1. How many walkers have you killed?
2. How many people have you killed?
3. Why?

I know people are focusing on the spread of disease, but I was kind of getting a vibe that the water may be an issue. There were a few times the show was directly involved with water...including the opening scene with Rick dipping into a water barrel. The animals drink water also and Patrick (after getting sick) died in the shower with a lingering shot on the water coming to a slow drip.
All the rotting walkers around there would be a breeding ground for other diseases. As the children in the prison spend time around the fence naming walkers, how many of them have been exposed like Patrick. Who I may add was working at the food counter. Who coughed on the water supply in the showers. Patrick who went out of his way to shake hands with Daryl, who I may point out was eating with and licking his fingers. Did Patrick die from some disease like swine flu? The pig, the water, and the walker at the fence (they kept showing a close up on), the one with bleeding eyes, I think all have a common denominator. ...And at the end when Zach is coughing, its clear Ben hears him but if he is supposedly a medic, or if anything at all (a recovering alcoholic?), he just stays quiet and does nothing, as if he knew what was happening.

Somethings amiss in the prison.