1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

What do you carry on a daily basis?

Discussion in 'Bags, Gear And Load-Outs' started by cockedNlocked, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

.39 special thems 1/100th better than them lil .38s ;) and RARe $$$$$
    nitesite likes this.
  2. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

Drastic duty change today, sun has come out. Ive been tasked with high value client protection, daughter and friends requested transport and assist to large flea market with grandkids. Soo we rolling heavy but deep conceal. Yeah yeah whatever sissy boys I know a full-size G21 is too big for you to ccw, whats hard for you is just right for me. All dressed up for 0105191011.jpg 0105191013.jpg duty face obscured opsec ya know.....;)
    Stay safe kids.
    nitesite likes this.
  3. nitesite

nitesite Sheepdog Moderator "Philanthropist"

Crack me up!
    Djcala likes this.
  4. Gridiron504

Gridiron504 .22LR

That’s a nice looking wheel gun you got there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Gridiron504

Gridiron504 .22LR

The items I carry on a daily basis when not on duty is:
    M&P Shield 9mm inside a Tulster IWB holster
    Casio PAG240 ABC watch
    Fisher Space Pen
    Case Trapper Knife
    And an extra mag inside of a Sticky Holsters magazine holster

I’ve put over 1500 rounds through the shield, and it’s a truly amazing weapon. Not a single complaint on it. The holster is also really good quality. Thin kydex, good retention, and great build quality. I did pick up the Sticky Holsters magazine carrier at a gun show recently to protect my my magazine from getting lint inside of it when I pocket carry an extra mag. I HATE IT. I’m going to order a Tulster IWB magazine carrier and carry my extra magazine that way for now on. I would never recommend or use a nylon holster for a weapon, so I don’t know why I decided to get a nylon holster for my magazine. We all make mistakes though.
    IMG_1718.jpg
    nitesite and Djcala like this.
  6. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

Nice daily setup. I would descent on no nylon though, I use leather, kydex and nylon depending on what and where. The desantis nemesis and black mamba are both quality gun toters in nylon, a plain old uncle mikes nylon for the hunting revolver on hip is also pretty well proven.
  7. Gridiron504

Gridiron504 .22LR

Everyone is different and gets different uses and results from different methods. For me, a nylon does not work for several reasons. I am pretty exclusive to kydex. I like my holsters to completely and safely cover the trigger guard and not allow anything to get inside the holster while also having some decent retention for concealed carry. It also needs to retain its shape and not hold moisture. For duty use, a level 3 holster is a necessity. Leather holsters are incredibly beautiful, but I can’t get the functionality I need from them either.
  8. nitesite

nitesite Sheepdog Moderator "Philanthropist"

Me loves a P89..... Great handgun.
    Djcala likes this.
  9. fellmann

fellmann .410 Supporter

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    Djcala likes this.