• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR-15 and Variants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks fellas!

Yeah man, ill def get a pic, but it hasn't changed at all! :D

When I let my guns go, I was very clear with the couple folks they went to I wanted them back. This guy I gues does some stuff with a couple different gun stores in northern KY. He does a lot of trading and selling and when I let the gun go, he assured me he'd be able to hang on to it and he did!

When all this crap started I thought for sure it was gone for a sizable profit, as it turns out he's done real well with a handful of guns and didn't mess with mine! Tonight I'm a happy boy! I've been trackin this guy down for a few weeks and was able to reach him through our friend a few days ago, got him lookin into some bolt guns for me too!

The way ammo is goin, .300 WinMag is lookin good!

Re: My M&P 15 OR Redux

Kodiak said:
After installing the new scope, I had to paint it to match. Here it is with my other firearms.

IMG_0853_zpscccb5a55.jpg

IMG_0855_zpsc6c8976a.jpg

IMG_0839_zps4478e8b4.jpg

It Looks good,, good job for the paint....

Newbie here....

Here's my pet,,,,,

Jenisons, welcome to MO, good lookin revolver!

Kodiak, how'd I miss the paint? Nicely done man!

Kodiak, do you actually have Kodiak engraved/stenciled on your 590 mag tube, or is it just in the picture? Just curious cause it looks pretty sweet! Nice cammo work on the AR as well! I've been wanting to throw a coat of pain on my upper and lower reciever to match my furniture... just haven't been able to bring myself to it :)

Congrats Joe!

Only advice is to run some hot ammo through that booger for break-in, CCI Mini-Mags or Stingers if you can find 'em. They tend to choke on bulk ammo before they loosen up a bit. Good luck with the ProMag stuff. I've never had any luck with their mags, but have never tried the ones you picked up...

aksavanaman said:
And I thought 1 AR was enough... :shock: This is one great collection LES!

Thanks AK.

I really only have one.

...1 rifle, 1 midlength, 1 carbine, 1 pistol, and 1 dedicated .22lr. Pinky doesn't count since it belongs to the wife... :D

You know, you just might be the most dangerous domestic terrorist in the U.S (Well maybe MO.com, although I'm sure carbinemike might have a nice collections) All those evil black guns, no doubt they've corrupted your mind...

aksavanaman said:
All those evil black guns, no doubt they've corrupted your mind...

Nah man, one of em's got some green on there and my .22's in the process of get'n a coyote tan makeover. It'll be much less terrifying when I'm done, I promise... :D

Well, the Mrs. saw me browsing through the 715T section and a photo of one of the fake cans caught her eye. "What's that?" ...a fake suppressor/barrel shroud. "What's it do?" ...nothing, they just want their rifles to 'look cool'. "I want mine to look cool". ...you don't need one. "Pouts and walks away."

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you a 'cool looking' AR-22...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back