• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning. Clouds still with us. The high today is supposed to be 48, we'll see. At least we missed the frozen precip that was forecast for this morning.

Have yourselves a great day.

There’s a 6mm bolt thru each leg.

I removed the rubber snubbers & replaced the springs with tubing.

By the way, I used that same anticorrosion oil treatment that I tested on top of my shed a few years back. I think that Lyanna will be way too tall for this bicycle before it rusts.

I picked up some more parts & she’s almost finished.
Sorry about the fuzzy photographs.
347D9714-1BB0-4785-A000-7958ED6248DD.jpeg

52667AED-A49A-467C-BA88-C7BD8D38B2AE.jpeg

Last edited:
Good afternoon. Blue skies and sunshine. Temp mid 40s. I finally got the dog out for a walk at a local park today. He has been stir crazy for a couple of days now. After that I went to the gun range. Took a .38 and a 9mm with me. I went by myself today as my project lady has a sister visiting her this weekend. She is ready to go again this coming week. I think progress is being made, slowly but surely.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

One of my daughters was a little shy about shooting at first, until she saw her daughter shoot. Funny how that worked.

Not much got done today guys but I did put in a few bolts and take a couple photographs.
BDC0464D-90BA-4061-95DC-2AE0EC09DFBD.jpeg

08AC0EEE-6AAA-44BA-A8FD-0A0AD6A15B1E.jpeg

I don’t even know what to think about that machine. It’s actually one of the least bizarre things about BMW now.

Good morning Mossberg Owners.

I took these photographs just before dark yesterday. We had hail which turned to sleet and then rain.

No riding or shooting at all today. This is the closest thing we’ve had to snow here in Clovis in about 25 years. This is the dog kennel roof and the potting bench.3E4D20F8-0069-477D-B746-E929D0E7ED9E.jpeg

3C38B661-DE98-4D38-AE47-B4C817EDCE07.jpeg

To you northerners and mountain folks, this will just look like maybe somebody dumped out the cooler after a fishing trip.

But the last time I saw this much white stuff on the ground we were living in a different town.

It didn’t stay on the ground, this time, and in these pictures it is already pouring rain and the ground fall has melted.

I want to thank every single human being that exhaled water vapor this year, for helping to end the drought in the southwest desert.

Good morning. Three nice days , now back to rain and high 40s.

This afternoon my lady friend is meeting me at the range for some more practice. I know plinking with a .22 doesn't sound like much, but if you knew where this lady' mind was even 3 months ago, it is a huge change.

Anyways, you all have a great day and stay safe.

It’s not anywhere close to morning, but I should post this somewhere, and this is 100% convenient for me. ;)

Unless you speak Italian you will have to read the subtitles, but they are very clear.

If God could reach down and just smack Kamala Harris on the head, and give her the heart and mind of this woman, I could support her over anything I see on the horizon.

Try to figure out what happens to the country when they put the current unrepentant airhead bimbo on the podium for real?

Maybe the bookies are gonna be making odds on who gets her first?

I’d like to see the Venn diagram on that!

It’s not anywhere close to morning, but I should post this somewhere, and this is 100% convenient for me. ;)

Unless you speak Italian you will have to read the subtitles, but they are very clear.

If God could reach down and just smack Kamala Harris on the head, and give her the heart and mind of this woman, I could support her over anything I see on the horizon.

Try to figure out what happens to the country when they put the current unrepentant airhead bimbo on the podium for real?

Maybe the bookies are gonna be making odds on who gets her first?

I’d like to see the Venn diagram on that!
She didn't commit suicide!!!

Just wanted to be the first to say it.

Yeah, that’s a ‘61 Starlite Coupe.
It was a stick shift and my mom could never learn to drive it. Eventually dad bought her a Mercury with automatic.

Back