• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Happy Holidays...

S

SHOOTER13

The Staff of the Mossberg Owners Forum would like to wish all the members here a joyous Holiday Season...

HAPPYHOLIDAYS.jpg

Yes, Merry Christmas to all.

I'm in retail sales and last year, only about 1/3 the folks I said Merry Christmas too, returned the wish. Easily 2/3's looked at me and mumbled "Have a nice holiday".

Well,

Merry Christmas to you Sir!

...and Merry Christmas to all of our Mossberg Owner's community...

That's a beautiful photograph.

Thank you, SHOOTER13.

I hope you, and everyone in your family and of course everyone here on this forum has a joyous Christmas and a wonderful holiday season.

Merry Christmas, even though I don't celebrate it with the excitement I once did its still a joyous season that should be called by its proper name.

Re: TIS THE SEASON

Yes, I was going to start a thread when I got up in the morning, but since you all have already got one going, I would like to tell each of you that I hope you have a safe, healthy, Merry Christmas, holiday season and new year.

Thank you everyone for the Christmas wishes and for making this place what it is.

And a big Merry Christmas right back at you!!!

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

Merry Christmas to all! I hope it's a great one for everybody.

Merry Christmas!!

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

Back