• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 100 ATR Night Train Bolt Action

Went to range with a friend at the end of last summer here is another pic of my NT II

Attachments

• IMG_20714110528963.jpeg
    IMG_20714110528963.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 136
Itsricmo said:
HOLY OBJECTIVE LENS, BATMAN!!! Sweet set up with the Night Train!
thanks :) I know from reading on other forums about the Barska scope that is mounted to my NTII it has received less than favorable reviews.
http://www.shopbarska.com/Riflescope_Co ... otter.html
The link above is to the exact scope that is on my rig. It is what was on the rifle when I purchased it new in box. I have not had any issues with this scope at all it has performed amazing for me. Now the scope rings on the other hand where crap and ended up breaking. I then purchased a set of Leopold all steel rings which are very nice :) I also own the spotting scope in the link above and it works pretty darn good.

I have a question. I posted this elsewhere but go no response. Can anyone who has a night train with the picatinny rail tell me what the length of that rail is on the .308? I ordered one from Mossberg only to find once it arrived that it is nowhere near fitting on this rifle! The picatinny rail they sent me was only 5 5/16 long. My calculations is that it should be at least 6 inches. If anyone can verify what size their picatinny rail is it would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to figure out whether there is a spacing difference between the 100 ATR and the Night Train. I wouldn't think that they would change the spacing between the rear set of screws and the front set of screws, but cannot confirm this. I know when I got the rail, it was nowhere near fitting. I appreciate any help you can give me.

Back