• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Rimfire Rifle Pics and Discussion (non-Mossberg)

A few shots of my Marlin XT22 RZ. Quickly updated the stock to a Boyd's rim fire hunter in forest camo, added a Nikon Rimfire 3-9.... This has the threaded barrel, off of which a suppressor will eventually hang.... For now I've got a linear compensator as a thread protector. With the 22" barrel and some standar velocity CCI's this thing is quiet. She's zeroed in and ready for some rabbit slaying... will need to do some actual accuarcy testing soon!

OK, it's later. What's taking so long?

Work... :D

I have no doubts that this is a dime shooter at 50-75 yards as long as I can do my part.

I made a couple small changes to my 10/22

Most importantly is a better cheek riser, even though it's just neoprene pipe insulation it works VERY well! :lol:

The second is a custom charging handle I fabricated from a Choate combat bolt handle for a Mossberg 930

1xqIQbN.jpg

eWj1udo.jpg

jQrJ7y3.jpg

The last thing I need for this rifle should hopefully ship sometime this month - I ordered a Rimfire Technologies 5 MOA extended rail to give me the extra space to move the scope forward a slot or two for better eye relief.

iabJI0h.jpg

I have already my Walther G-22 with accesories installed.I like very much the 1-4X Arbiter scope from Vector Optics.
I fired some different brands rounds in order to see he best groups.I fired from 40 yards using a rest with the scope at 4X.The best groups were with Lapua standard ammo.You can see it.

Enviado desde mi GT-I8160 usando Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384176981467.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384176981467.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 155
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384177003102.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384177003102.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 154
I picked up a takedown 10/22 for a truck gun.

I would like to put on a 4x optic of some sort, but not sure which, since its a take down I don't want a full length standard scope style optic.

I wont be buying and Trijicon ACOG, if I was getting one of those it would be on my AR.

there a number of optic companies that make lower cost options.

any help is appreciated

Most people have never heard of this little 22.
erysa3uj.jpg

It's called a Ruger (pronounced rooger) model 10/22. I think they're going to be a big hit.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394331227.846933.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394331255.063913.jpg

Here's my marlin 795 and it's 25rd promag mags.

gevane7u.jpg

This was my first gun. A Sears model 25 that was my grandpas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most people have never heard of this little 22.

It's called a Ruger (pronounced rooger) model 10/22. I think they're going to be a big hit.
Interesting piece. Perhaps one day people will take notice to this little gem. I can see it now. They'll be in every gun store. Kids will get them for their first gun, and pass it down to their kids.

Give it time. It'll get discovered.

Back