• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ripjack Forum Ambassador

LTB45

.30-06
Rest in Peace
Supporter
I FINALLY MET RIPJACK!!!
Last night, CCDL had it largest monthly meeting ever.
Approximately 500 people attended.
Ripjack was there!

It was a pleasure to meet you Marc!

He was kind enough to bring Mossberg Owners hats for EVERY Executive member of the organization and even one for our attorney!!
I cannot thank you enough for that.
Being volunteers we put all of our free time into the organization and we never ask for anything in return.
People do thank us for all the work we put in, but your gifts were the best thanks that we ever got.
At the end of the meeting I brought him up to each of our Executive members and introduced him as "A friend that I met on a forum" This is significant to us because CCDL founding members all met the same way and now we run an organization of 6000 members and growing daily!

Marc you better watch out, history shows what happens with people I meet through forums....LOL!

The Executive members have all told me how much they love the hats and they thank you for your generosity.

Again Marc I say it was a pleasure to meet you and THANK YOU for the hats!
See you at the April 20th rally.
Carry On!

Outstanding!

I've always known rip was a class act. Just when you think he can't get any more awesome he goes and does something like this.

First class all the way brother!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Outstanding!

I've always known rip was a class act. Just when you think he can't get any more awesome he goes and does something like this.

First class all the way brother!

I don't think I could add anything to what has already been said.

But I agree wholeheartedly. Ripjack is a great guy!!!

^^^^ what he said X10.
great job Rip.
,,,,and thank you guys in our 2A fight.

Thanx Len! It was an impressive turn out. I did not expect that many! It was a pleasure to meet you Lenny, and the team...I am humbled to be among all of you. I will certainly show my mug at future meetings. I appreciate all you guys have done for us and for the future state of affairs here.

Thanx for the kind words fellas. :)

Very nice Ripjack! That many people for a meeting shows how serious this is getting. I'm glad to see CT putting up a good fight.

Well done Rip!!!

One hell of a group of people we have here.

I’m so jealous….I want to meet rip….I guess I need to make a meeting. I am a member after all

t35r0fQ.jpg

oli700 said:
I’m so jealous….I want to meet rip….I guess I need to make a meeting. I am a member after all

One of these days bro...one of these days. There's a few of ya's I really want to meet as well. You, oli, are one.
:cool:

My pleasure Marc!
Craig is good people and a Patriot!
He also LOVES his new hat!

oli700 said:

ALL members are welcome at the meetings. No matter how far you might have to drive... :D

Back