• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Sov Citizens always make me smile <vid>

At times it sounds like the passenger is trying to do Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills Cop.

Wow! That wasn't just alcohol talking.
That was way over the edge. :doh:
I didn't try to read the disposition on her case.
Did she get off on a some PMS/prescription mismatch defense?

There was one here some 25 years back.

"Your honor, the defendant was simply unaware that, because of her prescription mix-up, she had become a total raving lunatic." (Not an actual quote.)

I'm sure he didn't actually say raving lunatic. :giggle:

Totally incapacitated is what she was, after the fight wore off her. She folded over on the floor, out cold.

But that was the case of a woman with multiple legal prescriptions in her purse who claimed that she was so unfamiliar with her new pills that she didn't realize (that instead of her normal PMS drugs) she'd taken her dog's tranquilizers with a bloody mary.

They had to taze her or spray her or something as she amok, yet she was judged not guilty.

The defense kinda became a running joke called the dog switch. She got off clean, on gross misbehavior, evading arrest, battery on an officer, etc, not because of the Dog Switch defense, but some other technicality where the search was judged illegal.

Back