• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Handlebar Moustache!

That is a fine moustache! Hmmm, gonna have to plan mine out a little more!

ripjack13 said:
aAfpy.jpg

That's one of my all-time favorite movie staches!

I said I wouldn't do it, but I haven't shaved since New Years. Told the GF that I was going to shave as soon as I lost the weight I gained in 2011. If it stops itching by then or I havent scratched my face off I may let it go longer.

When I grew it out before I don't recall so much gray......

Well, I'm out. I could not take the itching any more and had to cut it loose, not that it has progressed much past a heavy shadow in only two weeks.

I don't know what happened to me, when I was younger I would grow it out every winter, now after many years of being clean shaven I swear i could feel every single hair working its way through my skin....torture......must be all the white ones I have now. LOL

I'm bummed I couldn't make it furthur but my face is happy once again.

Props to those with the will to persist. :-D

Heh heh heh....the few, the proud. Lol

Well..I give you an E for effort.

I have a couple nose and ear hairs that seem be growing at an accellerated rate, can I apply that towards extra credit. I really don't want to go to summer school. :lol:

You can always do what I did to my brothers when they were sleeping....use a sharpie and draw a mustache. You can always wash it off and make a new design every so often. Change is good. Lol

ripjack13 said:
You can always do what I did to my brothers when they were sleeping....use a sharpie and draw a mustache. You can always wash it off and make a new design every so often. Change is good. Lol

I like that idea! :D

Sweet! Goatees are def cool too!

Who would ever have thought we'd have 5 pages of discussion on facial hair? How cool is that!

Yea never would have thought 5 pages of facial hair talk I did have a biker mustache for a while can't find any pics though.

DroidX Tapatalk

This is as far as I got before the reality of having to groom myself daily got too great. I had it to where I could feather it out so it didn't look so stiff, but I took this last picture the day I trimmed it back because it was annoying me always getting in my food and drink.

I also trimmed the beard back about a week ago because I took my first motorcycle ride of the season and it was going up my nose and in my ears enough to be distracting.

2012-03-08193805.jpg

Back