• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

you won't believe this

Give it up for that POS, really!?

I was gonna suggest wrapping him in bacon and feeding him to pigs...

First off, he should never be buried in the same cemetery as our fallen heroes, men and women who dies defending the country from the likes of him. There would be an earthquake there from all the buried rolling over in their graves. Second, how the hell does she rate a burial at Arlington? Not sure what she did but 2 yrs in the USAF does not get you into Arlington. If she gives it up, give it to someone who deserves it. This just disgusts the crap out of me.

Go figure this.....Connecticut said they'd bury him here.

My bladder is feeling mighty full..... ;)

I liked one of the comments below the article about burying him at sea...but that it would be disrespectful to the fish...LOL.

"Well the country would just have to get over that, wouldn't they? Because nobody, nobody deserves to rot above ground."

Sorry lady but you have it wrong. Some people do indeed deserve to rot above the ground. I would be ok with it if they strapped the corpse on the telephone pole out front and left it to nature to get rid of it.

It's up in Boston so I'd also be ok with stuff the body into a canon on the gun deck of Old Iron Sides and blast him into the ocean. Lobsters have to eat too.

I don't see him ending up in Arlington. Someone would dig it up and get rid of it even if they did.

this really turns my stomach. my mom and dad are buried in Arlington.
people we have to change this political correct shit. :evil:

Arlington made a statement that said he wouldn't be buried there and that no one could give their spot away to someone who never served. You can click the link near the bottom of the article to see their exact response. http://foxbaltimore.com/news/features/t ... 9507.shtml

So, they got it right.

I was just amazed that someone would even suggest it.

Ok, maybe my wrap him in bacon and feed him to pigs comment was a bit too harsh.

Instead let's wrap the corpse in bacon, load him into one of those circus cannons, and see if we can hit Russia from Palin's porch...

Umm...I'd like to volunteer to bring his body to Sarah. :D

I liked the bacon/pigs comment although I wondered if you were holding back a little. ;)

I'm glad that's over already. I was sitting here cross legged holding it in to join Ripjack.

John, nothing seems to surprise me anymore. I sometimes wish for simpler times when it would have taken me off guard.

,,,,now your talking!!!!

,,,or maybe put his head on a pole in times square,, like they do with our people over there.

wake up America.

Ok, who wants to call the authorities in Boston and tell them the MO's forum feels badly (sniff sniff) about the lack of burial location and will take care of everything? Warning: you have to keep a straight poker face.

Couldn't really decide if this lady was just looney or out for a publicity stunt.... either way, we all now who Arlington is reserved for. I'm on board with pigs or lobsters!

Wow.

I saw one the news that some group is trying to raise money to send him back home because they don't want him buried here. I don't want him here either but I'm not going to spend a penny on him. What a waste of freaking money, put those funds towards helping the victims.

MikeD said:
Wow.

I saw one the news that some group is trying to raise money to send him back home because they don't want him buried here. I don't want him here either but I'm not going to spend a penny on him. What a waste of freaking money, put those funds towards helping the victims.
I'm all for sending him back.... stick him in a raft and give it a nice shove.

Poopypants said:
MikeD said:
Wow.

I'm all for sending him back.... stick him in a raft and give it a nice shove.

Toxic waste dump.

,,,,they buried him today in an undisclosed place outside of the city.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 119
Back