• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show Us Your Truck!

I own 2 Dodge Ram diesel 3/4 ton 4x4's, it the truck I drive daily is a 2003 Tacoma. Starts every time you put the key in it. Have never had a single issue with since day one, and it has 200k on the clock as we speak. 3.4 5vz engine is a excellent little power plant and one reliable machine.

JayC i believe your 4.3 puts out more HP than the 305 in my truck. LOL

Really? I wasn't expecting that. Engines like your 305, the 5.7 350 the 4.3 is based on, and the 4.3 itself, seem to last forever. That's why I like them so much. I know the new 4.3 puts out some nice power. It's got as much, if not more, power now than the 5.3 from the same era as my truck (it's got 285 hp and 300+ ft. lbs. of torque). A family member of mine got a new Sierra with the 4.3 in it. It's a nice truck, but boy is it quiet. It's very car like. I'm not a fan of the real loud exhausts like what a lot of people around here have (usually straight piped), but the new 4.3 definitely needs some help in that department. o_O

Didn't get any pics of the wife's new Patriot today. Spent most of the afternoon back at the dealership and ended up driving off in another one for me. Finally retired the '02 X-Terra and now have a '15 Altitude Edition Wrangler Unlimited. Will try to get pics of both tomorrow...

2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD SRW standard bed Duramax. Primary duty is towing a 37' 5th wheel.
5e971559136fc48dcebca0fcab6c9c9a.jpg

Russell
Dallas, Texas

Thank you Sir.

The wife's loves hers and the folks at the dealership were a true pleasure to work with. I'd been in my Nissan for thirteen years, so I figured I'd take a look at something new. Once I saw that Wrangler it was a done deal. It's perfect for hauling around my evil black rifles...

My 2003 Tacoma pruner sr5. 200k on the clock and runs like the day I got her. Outside of normal stuff, brakes tires oil, and water pump and timing belt every 90k as recommended I have never had to spend a dime on her. I have 50k on Yokohama geolander tires and they are at half tread only.
Great little truck.image.jpg

image.jpg 2002 ram 24 valve cummins diesel, south bend clutch, 66 cm turbonetics turbo, bd intercooler, abnormally large injectors, 4" turbo back straight pipe exhaust, 6 speed manual, Dana 80 rear end, 456 gears, lockers front and rear, tweeked edge comp box, dual odyssey 900 cold cranking amp batteries, custom drive lines front and rear, 3" fox shocks with reservoirs, Deaver 13 leaf race leafs, custom built bed cage, Howe built power steering box from a Saginaw box, marine copper head gasket, custom built air intake with 10" round, 3" thick paper element air filter. Truck cycles 11" travel up front with a solid axle and custom control arms, rear gets 18" travel from full bump to full droop.modified 150 gallon per hour glass fuel pump, 37" Tokyo m/t tires.
This truck is a beast and a handful to drive. Dynoes over 1100 ft lbs of torque.
If you drive her right, she will click 23 miles per gallon, if you stomp on it, you can actually watch the fuel gage plummet. She can go any where. And can actually fly in the desert fast for a 8000 lb truck.
There you have the Baja rig my friends.

The EPA has killed the diesel world, pre 2007 trucks are where it's at. I just prefer 24 valve cummins trucks.

That doggie just sittin' there made me laugh out loud Deog...just awesome !!

I can't lie, there is a little bit of photoshop magic in that one.
My Heeler does not like the water at all. he ain't no Labrador that's for sure.

Thank you Sir.

The wife's loves hers and the folks at the dealership were a true pleasure to work with. I'd been in my Nissan for thirteen years, so I figured I'd take a look at something new. Once I saw that Wrangler it was a done deal. It's perfect for hauling around my evil black rifles...

I love the look of the truck, but I worry about reliability. Have y'all had any issues with it? My 2006 Ridgeline has almost 300,000 miles on it and my oldest is eyeballing it for his first vehicle.

I love the look of the truck, but I worry about reliability. Have y'all had any issues with it? My 2006 Ridgeline has almost 300,000 miles on it and my oldest is eyeballing it for his first vehicle.

@MikeT How do you like the Ridgeline? My 08 CRV has close to 280K miles on it and so far the only thing to fail is the AC a few years back. It's been the lowest cost of ownership of any vehicle I've ever owned. I've looked at the Ridgeline and hoped it was just as reliable.

Back