• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show Us Your Truck!

2014 Ram 2500 Power Wagon that I picked up this past week for hunting and hauling my race car.

p652571515-4.jpg

p762854257-4.jpg

p605600907-4.jpg

p688188304-4.jpg

p857352573-4.jpg

p861605637-4.jpg

p576871525-4.jpg

p935094550-4.jpg

p1050482854-4.jpg

p597895176-4.jpg
p570682445-4.jpg

p882323355-4.jpg

p789782612-4.jpg

p1071270754-4.jpg

p778463955-4.jpg

p956879400-4.jpg

Sweet!!! An a hemi to boot! Did you happen to look at the outdoorsman model?

It took me a while to decide on which Ram I wanted but the power wagon was the best of both worlds for me. It is an extremely capable off road truck (its the jeep rubicon of trucks) yet can tow my enclosed car trailer with ease. I had a 04 dodge 3500 cummins dually 4x4 previously and I really thought about getting a another dually but couldn't justify it this time around.

Nice...i have been looking at the outdoorsman for a lil while now. I love the features it has and the boxes on the sides of the bed....

Nice find Dan...

Don't forget pix of the mighty mossbergowners decal on the back window...

:)

Here's my lil ranger....I only got stuck once....in my backyard.
Doh!

24691_1413887310633_1861960_n.jpg

Nice...i have been looking at the outdoorsman for a lil while now. I love the features it has and the boxes on the sides of the bed....

Nice find Dan...

Don't forget pix of the mighty mossbergowners decal on the back window...

:)
The rambox is nice but I couldn't justify the cost and that it limits the choices of tonneau, caps and boxes you can use.

I am hoping to get some large decals made up to put on the truck soon.

Sent from my iPhone

Nice pics!! Watch that muzzle in the last one, looks like it's pointed at your brothers leg. ;-D

Well the Mrs' 2003 Jeep Liberty finally crapped out, so it was time for something new. Spent a few hours at a local dealership this afternoon and she drove off the lot with a 2015 Patriot 4x4 'High Altitude'. Was dark when we took possession so there's only a stock photo for now, but I'll get up some pics when I can...

It' nice little truck...

My friend has one of those patriots and loves it. Enjoy it!

94Pickup.jpg

Here's my current ride. 94 Chevy. It has a suck *** 305 in it but it is fine as long as you don't try to tow to much. It has been sitting for two years but I just finished installing new brake and fuel lines a while back and got her back ion the road. No air bags, no ABS (well rear only and it does not work) and no geo tracking. I have the matching topper as well but just swapped it out for a tonneau so I can haul some taller items.

I'd like to put a 350 in it but not sure if its' worth the effort. It's supposed to be a direct match up with only an ECM and sensor change.

Nice!

The Mrs. initially wanted another Liberty, but she saw the Patriot and fell in love.

I was eyeballing a few of the Wrangler Unlimited while we were there. Might have to go back and test drive one this weekend...

Here's my 05 grand after I ripped the bumper off.

image.jpg

I used to have a 79 Cherokee Chief 4 door. It had factory 15" aluminum wheels, electronic choke, electric back glass, quadratrac transfer case, turbo 400 transmission, 5.9 litre AMC 360, motorcraft carb, GM steering column, Dana 44s front and rear, and am/fm push button stereo.

I didn't have digital photography when I owned it so no pics. I sold it when gasoline was nearing $2 a gallon for the first time and it only got 8 to 9 mpg and I had a young family and I thought that thing would be our undoing. It sometimes caught on fire and the cab would fill with smoke. It also was off time and gasoline would make it through to the exhaust and on cold mornings would ignite once the jeep warmed up enough. It would shoot a 3 foot flame out the exhaust and sounded like a gun going off at 5 am in the trailer park. The transmission began slipping too when it was cold and I really have to get into the gas to get it moving. Neighbors loved hearing that too. Man that thing was heavy. It rode like a lumber truck and not a tractor trailer but a straight truck. I miss it. I wish I had it now to put in the barn and work on till I retire. Or die. Whichever.

There's so many nice trucks in this thread, I feel out of place posting mine. o_O Anywho, here's mine. It's a 2001 Silverado. It's a basic, no frills truck with the 4.3. :oops: Adequate is about all I can say about the 4.3 in the Silverado. The 4.3 in that model year is rated at 195 hp and 260 ft. lbs. of torque. I'm just about to hit 193,000 miles on it, but it runs pretty good. When I got it, it had a stuck brake caliper, which made the 4.3 even slower. I didn't realize it until I had brake work done, and found out that one of the calipers was bad. It never smoked, or became hot or anything. Since I am unfamiliar with this kind of setup, I just thought it was the nature of the beast. Since getting the caliper fixed, I gained about 3.5 MPGs, and it pepped up a bit. That's if a 4.3 in an ext. cab Silverado could ever feel peppy. :D

Since it's a MI truck it has some rust, but it's not nearly as bad as I've seen other trucks.

Back