• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What do you carry on a daily basis?

JJC said:
BACK TO TOPIC PLEASE. :shock:

To those carrying an iPhone or Droid...

Do you have GPS apps downloaded? (not so much turn by turn, but coordinates)
I have garmin XT on my windows phone.
a good gps on a phone is great except it runs my battery dead in a couple hours. gotta stay on the charger to run the GPS for very long.

Sn3aKyGuY said:
The make solar panel chargers that hold different amounts of charge depending on model. I think they're called Solio. http://www.solio.com/chargers/ Handy while in the woods and you can charge it from a AC or USB power source before your trip.

With the USB charging port on the 'Bolt' model, that thing should charge just about any handheld device. Definitely something to add to a B.o.B. or your EDC!

6473885705_42e547de3e_m.jpg

Kahr CW9, Hume IWB, Mag holder / cover, Benchmade Mel Pardue, iPhone in armor, wallet - Don't forget the YMCA card! :lol:

Hey, I also EDC a 709 Slim every day (on the job). Great little pistol!

I'm quite happy with mine as well. Love the second-strike capability and the short trigger pull. Especially for the $$$.

4CCW2-2011.jpg

Most of the time I carry my Kel-Tec PF9, just because it is smaller/lighter than the S&W 9mm, .44 snubby or .45 UC.

My Everyday carry:

dailyconcealed.jpg

SA XDM9C
Crossbreed Supertuck IWB
Local Made Gunbelt
Gerber F.A.S.T. Draw Knife
Olight T-20
HTC Incredible (actually upgraded to Incredible 2 since this photo)

I don't have pics of everything, but...

Depending on the day of the week, what I'm doing, or what I'm wearing:

Glock 23, .40S&W
Glock 27, .40S&W
S&W 642, .38+P
KelTec P3AT, .380

Most of the time I use Remora holsters for the .40's, a High Noon Bare Asset for the 642, and a Desantis Nemisis for the .380. If y'all haven't looked into the Remora holsters, do so. I have 2 of them, and they are super comfortable and work as advertised.

And - Wallet, Badge/ID case (for my retired LEO credentials, HR218 card, and CWP), change, cell phone, and keys.

The list of stuff I have in the vehicle for work is lengthy. It's all divided between a 5.11 Patrol Ready Bag and a Hatch gear bag.

Being a retired cop at 63 and living in the Cleveland area, my bare minimum for daily carry is a Glock 26, at least one spare mag, pepper spray, a small flashlight and a small knife with a dual edge.
DisplayPic.aspx

Pointblank said:
Being a retired cop at 63 and living in the Cleveland area, my bare minimum for daily carry is a Glock 26, at least one spare mag, pepper spray, a small flashlight and a small knife with a dual edge.
DisplayPic.aspx

An absolutely SUPERB choice in selecting a daily carry sidearm. The G26 rocks.

Back