• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Answer a Question and Ask a Question.

Tanto because he always came back no matter how bad they beat him. Oh wait wrong Tonto.

Typically drop point but depends on the application.

Usweet or sweet tea?

30-06. It is what was given to me as a kid and it find it to be one of the most versatile loads you can find. I can be loaded to do pretty much anything. You can shoot everything from .22 cal accelerator through about 250gr.

Leather, plastic or Kydex sheeths?

Leather is what I carry on my person, kydex or polymer of some kind on my back pack.

The X Files are getting ready to start again for 6 episodes with original cast, who will be watching?

Pump. Never underestimate the pump gun!!

Wood hardware or polymer/plastic/other?

I like trump, he inspires people to think there is hope for the republican party but he also has some very liberal views and has been a big democratic (cough, cough, Clinton) contributor on the past and is making promises he can't possibly fulfill.

I kind of like Cruz but I am worried about his close association with Government Sachs and I think his citizenship questions will be an issue esp after Barry's questionable eligibility.

....in the end I'd take either in heartbeat or Clinton or Sanders

Should the primary be spread out so much? Many candidates will be out before some states even get a voice in the matter.

Should the primary be spread out so much?
Many candidates will be out before some states even get a voice in the matter.

It's a time-based form of gerrymandering. Every state is not equal and they don't get equal attention.

It's a time-based form of gerrymandering. Every state is not equal and they don't get equal attention.
But the states set their own dates.

Along those lines.....Is redistricting just way to dilute republican/conservative strongholds?

Straight Libertarian for 40 years so none of the above.

.45 Auto or .45 Colt?

Back