• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR-15 and Variants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Sir,

I color treated the bullet markings and logo on the lower, but I used Magpul's XTM rail panels in a combination of foliage, black, and OD green to create a sort of camo effect...

I'm happy with the way it turned out.

M&P 15 Sport 5.56mm. I tried to take some indoor shots, didn't wanna give the neighbors a heart attack.

Attachments

• edit 3 small.jpg
    edit 3 small.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 562
  • edit 5 small.jpg
    edit 5 small.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 562
I've been really happy with it. When I was shopping for an AR platform I figured the price/product was too good to be true. But it is a great rifle for the money. I like the minimalist nature of the sport model and really don't have any plans for it. Ordered a reflex sight for it the other day so once that comes in I'll be making a trip to get it sighted in. But it functions well and puts down nice patterns at the indoor range.

Well congrats brother!

Glad to hear you're liking it. Let us know how the reflex sight works out...

I really suggest that you sell it, you need a new project to start and I think it'll just be in the way. Just to help you out, I'd be willing to take it off your hands.... Really, I know it's a a lot to take on, but I'm just so nice and would do it just for you ;)

Yup, that's me! Some random guy in front of me in the drive thru at taco bell tonight paid for my order.... I didn't get to thank him and don't know who he was so I vowed to pay it forward. :D so, here I am, just trying to keep the goodness going. Lol

Re: M4 A3 patrol spotted at Walmarts

Found out it is a bushmaster and they dropped the price on it to 844.

Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless

Don't forget the S&W M&P Sport 15. I can get one local for $625.00, MSRP is $739.

SW_CatList_MPTactical.jpg

1. 6-Position Collapsible Stock *
2. Magpul® Folding MBUS
3. Forged Integral Trigger Guard
4. High Temperature Polymer Handguard
5. 30-Round Magpul® PMAG® Magazine
6. Adjustable A2 Front Sight
7. Flash Suppressor Compensator *
8. Extended Life, Melonite® Barrel Coating with 5R Rifling

Kodiak said:
Don't forget the S&W M&P Sport 15. I can get one local for $625.00, MSRP is $739.

SW_CatList_MPTactical.jpg

1. 6-Position Collapsible Stock *
2. Magpul® Folding MBUS
3. Forged Integral Trigger Guard
4. High Temperature Polymer Handguard
5. 30-Round Magpul® PMAG® Magazine
6. Adjustable A2 Front Sight
7. Flash Suppressor Compensator *
8. Extended Life, Melonite® Barrel Coating with 5R Rifling

Heard alot of bad things about them. Sportsman's Warehouse in Chattanooga has em 589 out the door right now.

I want an M4 not an AR-15. I realize they are pretty much the same. I know a dude that has em 750 retail for M4. Not sure what kind but will check with him.

If it's semi-auto they're all AR-15s.

Some just have M4 style feed ramps and an M4 style barrel with a cut-out for the M203. Having an M4 profile barrel doesn't make it an M4.

tnxdshooter said:
...Heard alot of bad things about them. Sportsman's Warehouse in Chattanooga has em 589 out the door right now.

I want an M4 not an AR-15. I realize they are pretty much the same. I know a dude that has em 750 retail for M4. Not sure what kind but will check with him.

I heard the same on AR15.com, very early on SW did have some issues. They have since been resolved and the Sport 15 is now getting great reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back