• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

First line of defense, Tactical Dog Thread!

Oh man LT that's a beautiful pittie!! I love the block heads. My pittie has a block head but looks more lab like with a brindle color.
Congratulations on new pup!!!!

Thanks LES and Rip!
The house was just so empty.
Now it is again full.
He is such a good dog.
I will rescue again for sure :D
Maybe sooner than later ;)
Rip, I love the brindle coat . Loki looks like a big girl in that pic.

oli700 said:
We are getting a dog ! He is 80% Timber Wolf, 10% Husky and 10% Norwegian Elkhound. Should be ready to come home at the end of September. We are stoked.

Well end of September. Did you get'em???
I may have missed the post if you did.

My first pup. Meet Wyatt. Here he is at 3 months:

wyatt1.jpg

And here again earlier this summer:

wyatt2.jpg

He's gotten a bit bigger since then but he's still as handsome as ever! About 8 months now and an ok guard dog... He tends to bellow at almost any noise he hears outside lately and it can really get the nerves going. But he's smart enough...give him some time and he'll learn the difference. Looking forward to some good years ahead with him.

Itsricmo said:
oli700 said:
We are getting a dog ! He is 80% Timber Wolf, 10% Husky and 10% Norwegian Elkhound. Should be ready to come home at the end of September. We are stoked.

Well end of September. Did you get'em???
I may have missed the post if you did.

Meet Niko, my best friend

5 weeks
IMG_0452.jpg

6mo
IMG_0635.jpg

12 mo……He’s got the pecking order figured out
Untitled.jpg

14mo eating bones with his brother, there isn’t a bone they can’t eat
IMG_1055.jpg

Apparently this is what he does when I go to work
Click the pic for Video

love all the new dog posts !

Beautiful dogs gentlemen!

LTB, I have some ideas on the training, I was once gonna train my bulldogs to look for birds...

Would you be able to call?

Rossignol said:
Beautiful dogs gentlemen!

LTB, I have some ideas on the training, I was once gonna train my bulldogs to look for birds...

Would you be able to call?

Brad,

Just sent you a PM.
I'll give you a call later.
Thanks

Lenny

PhatMatt300 said:
My first pup. Meet Wyatt. Here he is at 3 months:

wyatt1.jpg

And here again earlier this summer:

wyatt2.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous dog! I'll need to find a good pic of my mutt :D

How about a tactical horse, I just recused an 18 month Great Dane. He 35" to his shoulder, comes in at 126lbs and when he barks the windows rattle. I will have to get some pics.

I love BIG dogs! Koda come in around 80lbs which he actually hides quite well, so he's not huge... hefty none the less when he decides to jump on you :D

DSC_0917.jpg

DSC_0923.jpg

Here are few on the first day home. He was kept in the crate by the former owner with no bedding. So we have had to come up with something. He now have a very nice bed and sleeps beside me, on the floor.

Man o man....the more I look at all the pups here the more I want to get another one. Idk if Loki would like that....

Beautiful dogs fellerz.....I love em all.

Back