• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

First line of defense, Tactical Dog Thread!

Really good lookin dogs fellas, I enjoy seein them!

One of mine just started jumpin the fence at 4 years old! She's never even tried in the past, she just realized she could I guess and now does it a few times a day... she doesn't go anywhere and we find her at the front door.

The shelter where we got our dog had a fund raising event today.
Pictures with Santa
All the proceeds went to the shelter.

Riley with Santa
68850_10151259552806435_1261307317_n.jpg

i made friends with the director of a local shelter and every time a "little" guy comes in she calls me or the mrs. these are my 3 "guard" dogs.

Attachments

• knock knock.JPG
    knock knock.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 430
LTB45 said:
Pictures with Santa

Riley with Santa

My God, what a beautiful dog.

old mossy said:
i made friends with the director of a local shelter and every time a "little" guy comes in she calls me or the mrs. these are my 3 "guard" dogs.

We have a little miniature Shih-Tzu who is now going on about ten years plus. He actually has the sharpest hearing of any of our three house dogs, easily picking up on things before our two Labs ever respond to a noise outside.

So Shih-Tzu dogs very well can make good "guard dogs"!!!!!!!!!

Old mossy, there aint a safe squirrel for a 1 mile radius. I have a buddy with one of these dogs and lets just say he shows his ugly side to squirrels

Great face on your dog LTB, expression is great, my dog would tear Santa a new one, the Halloween costumes were freaking him out, scared me I didn’t thing he would be aggressive like that and he loves kids

nitesite said:
old mossy said:

We have a little miniature Shih-Tzu who is now going on about ten years plus. He actually has the sharpest hearing of any of our three house dogs, easily picking up on things before our two Labs ever respond to a noise outside.

So Shih-Tzu dogs very well can make good "guard dogs"!!!!!!!!![/quot

you are so right,they are great guard dogs. these 3 actually work as a team,,,one female will hear something first,the little female will grrrr and alert the male.funny bunch. our 4 legged children.

LTB45 said:
Pictures with Santa

Riley with Santa

he is a beauty.

Here's a pic of my dogs. Sabo the larger one passed away in August due to seizures and a brain tumor. Jersey the smaller one still looks for him every time we come home.

Sabo
a5udevy3.jpg

Sabo & Jersey
8ujanuva.jpg

iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that, dogs are awesome, the bonds we form with them are strong and the bonds they form with each other are stronger. Great looking pooches, Thanks for sharing.

These two are brothers, I am not looking forward to the day when one of them is not there for the other…..they lick eachothers face and chew the same bone at the same time but I dare anyone or thing to grab that bone, team work is in their blood
IMG_1055.jpg

I lost both of my dogs earlier this year.
After the first one went it was only months before the second one did.
I Think that he just gave up after she was gone.
2012 started like crap for our family.

oli700 said:
Great face on your dog LTB, expression is great, my dog would tear Santa a new one, the Halloween costumes were freaking him out, scared me I didn’t thing he would be aggressive like that and he loves kids
Thanks!
One of the pics that the photg took was of Riley licking his face.
My dog wants stuff for Christmas and knows who to butter up! :lol:
14628_10151261650361435_328722491_n.jpg

:lol: ....i am my dogs little B*** .

He just comes up to me and lays his head in my lap like "what’s up man " he gets whatever he wants because I am a sucker. He sleeps next to my bed every night, and when I get home from work he is the first to great me and all the days BS just goes away.

That's awesome fellas!

My schnauzer talks to me for a solid five minutes every night when I get home. Not barking, but a combination of growls and moans. It's so freakin hilarious, like he's telling me how tough his day was. When he's done complaining he usually falls asleep with his head on my feet. Having them around definitely makes the world seem like a better place...

Back